Search results

1. J

Cannot buy DDO Points

Logged out of the ddo client, than reset my pc and it worked. Mind you none of these steps worked for myself either till after the store was taken down for the two hour maintenance and brought back up.
  2. J

Cannot buy DDO Points

I also only shows steam for me, even with a card on file, but steam worked now after trying once the store came back up
  3. J

Cannot buy DDO Points

log out of the client, restart pc and log in fresh after the store was brought back up. Used steam as payment method.
  4. J

Cannot buy DDO Points

I was able to now purchase both VIP and Points without an issue. So it seems to have been fixed, and thank you those who made that happen! now hopefully didnt miss out on the coupons due to this issue and there is some kind of workaround
  5. J

Cannot buy DDO Points

this was using different PCs, steam and stand alone launchers. Both external store selected and unselected in the ui menu. all cookies allowed from the store. No other option other than steam during the purchase but clicking the top selection of payment methods, it shows my card info. Hope any...
  6. J

Cannot buy DDO Points

Last update I received was its being looked into, please be patient and to look at the forums for a resolution response, until than my ticket is on hold. Its not much of an update, but hope it helps others in the situation to know, to submit a ticket and eventually the answer will be on here.
  7. J

Cannot buy DDO Points

Update, is it allows me now to see the usd price and the conversion required, I have more than enough in the steam wallet, and still same error code, I updated my ticket with screenshots and hopefully it helps, but even trying twice a day each day including today... and now it seems my vip was...
  8. J

Unable to Purchase DDO Points

Can confirm, still doesn't work for me (from above linked post), I have no other options, sent screen shots and such, I did have a person from the team ask for a ticket number yesterday, but still have yet to see it actioned by anyone other than myself in 3 days. Hopefully, these get fixed soon...
  9. J

Cannot buy DDO Points

The new store now does not let me buy using anything other than steam (even with card info added to main store page). I am in Canada, when I try to purchase via steam link it sends to the steam store but lists the purchase at the USD price but as CAD (doesn't convert the cost) and no matter how...
  10. J

New DDO store converts to your local currency but charges in US dollars

Tried Buying points, only option it gave was via steam (even though if I buy an expansion it takes paypal and card info) the currency in game is set to usd ( not sure how to change) and when it sends the request to steam it puts it in as CAD at the USD amount but than declines the transaction...