Search results

1. seph1roth5

Fury of the Wild Core 4, Be the Whirlwind

The damage is weak and the whole thing is really only useful to str-based classes unfortunately.
  2. seph1roth5

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

I wish shadowdancer's wing thing was the opposite - dash forward and put you INTO sneaking.
  3. seph1roth5

Runearms....

I enjoyed my electric spellcaster life, but I mainly used fireball-type runearms for stripping, like acj recommended. Also breaking stuff.
  4. seph1roth5

Examine window

Well, you can lock it to keep a specific examine window open, but you'll have to do it every time. Nice for raid bosses and party members I guess, not so much every random bozo.
  5. seph1roth5

Update 66 Preview 2: AOE Ranged Attacks

If IPS made every arrow an easy to use aoe, sure. Devs are VASTLY overestimating lines/beams though. Recentish: Acolyte of the skin, IPS, shadowdancer epic strike, maybe a few others. People bring up how bad these aoes were and devs basically respond with "Well, it's aoe" I think I'm fairly...
  6. seph1roth5

Please make all Deity available from Level 1 for all Characters

This is a game, lore/immersion/rp are a terrible excuse for not making things better/easier. If they made every deity available (and that'd be great!) and you don't a particular character of yours shouldn't have access, don't choose it?
  7. seph1roth5

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

Still haven't heard any response to tumbling in towns or bardsongs. I think the new tumble system sounds/could be interesting, but what about if I just want to backflip on my airship for fun? Can we get the cooldown/recharge cut down drastically in public areas please? And bards...people have...
  8. seph1roth5

XP Bug

That's very weird. A relog would probably fix any weird issue like that though.
  9. seph1roth5

It's going to bad/barely aoe. A line is hard enough to line up when using a ranged attack, you think you're going to get much aoe out of something melee w/ enemies constantly shuffling around?
  10. seph1roth5

I don't think the idea of a "must have" is a bad thing. People are always going to gravitate towards what's best, regardless of if it's miles ahead or just fireball. If they keep nerfing everything at the top and bumping up the bottom a little bit (which seems to be the norm), eventually it...
  11. seph1roth5

Balance doesn't just mean damage numbers. Seems like the main focus on all of these nerfs is numbers numbers numbers (and negligible cooldown adjustments) They brought up other epic strikes but it's all just damage. The main draw of dragon breath (to me) was that it was aoe. Same with holy...
  12. seph1roth5

The DDO Players Council is accepting new applications!

It says your game account can be banned if you break it.
  13. seph1roth5

Immersion and roleplaying are nice for people I guess, but shouldn't matter for mechanics. Otherwise we should have stamina meters and have to rest after swinging 20 times, and all be dead from not eating/drinking. If mechanics ever don't make sense to you, just imagine a wizard did it. That...
  14. seph1roth5

Has the simplest solution ever been used here though lol?
  15. seph1roth5

Ya the aura was like having a hireling that wasn't completely retarded lol. No worrying about them running up to stand with you in melee, falling asleep in lava, etc. And like I mentioned in other threads, it's a huge dropoff in dps, even on my fire warlock that may or may not have been...
  16. seph1roth5

Fill out the bard spell book a little

Would love some more spells for bard/everyone. A lot of the spells in game don't have any use other than niche (killing eyeballs).
  17. seph1roth5

VIP Perk: Teleport to quest entrance (public areas only)

Pretty sure I had something like this in my big list O vip suggestions compiled in the thread in my sig. There are multiple ways this could work and be great. DDO is a game that is all about reincarnating and running quests over and over and OVER. Cutting down on the time to get to quests...
  18. seph1roth5

Any word on if this new tumble is changed in town? Or if it works if you have no ranks?
  19. seph1roth5

expansions not showing in ddo store

If your son isn't new (and might've picked up these xpacs in previous years), the best way to check is to just go to sharn/rl/etc. and see if the chalices are red or not.
  20. seph1roth5

Nimble Fingers: -50% Induction Time for "Using"

I suggested a quicker use time as part of a vip perk, but I'd be happy if everyone got it. So many things just take TOO long for no reason other than to slow us down. I get if it's part of an objective, like pulling out the weapon in haunted halls slooooowly while you get jumped. But even...