Search results

1. Elminster

What could be done to make "Past Lives" more interesting?

Imagine if SSG, instead of blaming every little mechanic in the game for the lag, buys another server solely dedicated to DDO. Imagine how much that would prfoundly decrease lag. And if SSG points to the ole' "spaghetti code" excuse, agine modern MMO's with x10,000,000 complexity running...
  2. Elminster

The DPS chase is a failure in monster design...

Our need to chase DPS over everything in this game is really a consequence of poor monster design and lack of creativity.
  3. Elminster

Update 66 Preview 2: AOE Ranged Attacks

The whole level cap thing is grating. I actually don't want to even play endgamr anymore. What's the point? It's all going to be obsolete anyway?
  4. Elminster

The Best D&D Jokes Thread... Make me laugh, I dares ya!

Dungeons And Dragons Jokes. DAndD Jokes... DAD Jokes...
  5. Elminster

Adren, Adren, and Adren. I told Tonquin this. That his little QC buff is going to do jack and squat in making it compeititive against adren. All this U66 is a whole bunch of nerfs across the board and a couple of token "buffs" that don't matter.
  6. Elminster

We're all going to get nerfed soon. Frankly, I don't think any of this matters. If you think melees or casters or whatever is more powerful in certain roles now, just wait until another few updates. Come on guys this isn't your first rodeo for none of you here.
  7. Elminster

Don't care about raids. And this game needs to STOP being abouy raids. God I hate raiding.
  8. Elminster

Ranged has effectively gotten a rocket-propelled grenade and you're complaining? How does this make sense?
  9. Elminster

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

If you're going to nerf more, just come out and say it... we're all going to find out anyway. But who knows, no more nerfs? stealth or not
  10. Elminster

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

They sometimes have one last update on the update date which of course is final at that point. So, hopefully next Wednesday, they may give us some good news ... maybe.
  11. Elminster

There is no preview 3.
  12. Elminster

What THF nerf? I mean how can they even nerf THF? We're at rock bottom. There's no more down? Wait are they unpacking shovels?
  13. Elminster

Devs are doing what they believe is best for the game. They kinda have a slightly higher level of incentive than most players since it's their literal paychecks on the line.
  14. Elminster

Welcome Argo Players --- First!

I vote you just get this started. Pick a day (or two!) and post here times and schedules. Have a sign-up sheet or whatever. Make an LFM and put bold face capital letters [TEACHING RAID] ! Just do it!
  15. Elminster

Update 66 Preview 2: Dragon Lord Fighter Archetype

I kept telling them Visage of Terror is utterly useless on Lam and it's NOT a meaningful buff nor an alternative to Frenzied Berserker which is still the gold standard for Barbs. Again, it all sounds good on paper but it sucks hard in actual gameplay.
  16. Elminster

Why would it be nerfing? I f()@!ing hated it when people tumbled their way through a quest or raid it looks absolutely stupid. -Tonquin Is there anyway to increase the "invincibility frames" from 1 second to 1.5 or even 2 seconds? Reasoning is in order to account for the latency and lag...
  17. Elminster

Why would it be nerfing? I f()@!ing hated it when people tumbled their way through a quest or raid it looks absolutely stupid. -Tonquin Is there anyway to increase the "invincibility frames" from 1 second to 1.5 or even 2 seconds? Reasoning is in order to account for the latency and lag...
  18. Elminster

All I'm going to say is Quick Cutter is utter crap still. Why bother even "buffing" this crap. And in before bunch of fanbois throw shade and say it's actually a contender against adren.
  19. Elminster

What kind of DC's do you need to hit charm/mass hold with reasonable steadiness in R10?
  20. Elminster

Guys seriously... Have any of you actually tried any of these changes out on LIVE?? Ranged got a MASSIVE BUFF. AoE Nuke damage at the speed of a repeater - ZERO mana. Stop LARPING.