Search results

1. Zvdegor

Is the electric Critzilla still feasable?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ELvn_w6pLlIS1AkI-tFHu7XhRWKhKum4oGeXnIsG46k/edit#heading=h.a96by5gsyx7w
  2. Zvdegor

Hey Tonquin!

Mythic Google boost on a raid ring and it does not stack with the same boost on a google. As someone complained in another post, the tooltip shows ring boost in the chest but after looting the boost changes into google boost.
  3. Zvdegor

Crafting bag filters. Pleeeeeeeeeze?

You can search by name. If it would be the biggest issue with the crafting bank.... First I would like to know if the crafting bank is SAFE and wont burn all of my carfting materials during a crafting process when I craft something at a crafting station, using materials from the crafting...
  4. Zvdegor

Please increase Tyrannosaurus Teeth drops in the wilderness

I dont say make it too easy. I say the farming ratio of the teeth vs othe dino mats is not in balance. But beating down a purple named and not getting any mats is not motivating to do wilderness runs. Or 1-5 drops/chests if those appear at all.
  5. Zvdegor

Please increase Tyrannosaurus Teeth drops in the wilderness

Well the title speaks for itself. Teeth can only be found in the wilderness chests and as saga reward. In the chests the most I found is 5 (1d4+1???) and as saga reward is 25 (which is fine) But if I look at my ingredient bag I have the 1/3 amount of teeth compared to other type of dino mats. I...
  6. Zvdegor

Reaper frag Saga rewards

This will never happen cause earning reaper frag copmleting a saga on elite.... Elite is not reaper difficulty. I dont think it is a good idea. I would see in the future a drastic drop in the reaper crafting fragments/items ratio. 75 fragments is ridiculos for thos ealmost nothing improvements...
  7. Zvdegor

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

But hotfixes ☝️🤦‍♂️
  8. Zvdegor

Make riders undetectable in wilderness areas

Players have been bragging for fast travel to quest entrances for years. There are tons of requests on the old and new forums with meaningful reasoning why. Sadly Severlin said that fast travel wont happen cause players cant enjoy the content, the works of the developers. I dont want to comment...
  9. Zvdegor

Sentient weapons...again need advice

I disagree with you. Thunderforged weapons cannot accept sentient gem (so your advice to OP is useless read the title again) and also hard to farm crafting materials. Earlier I used for years 3 different daggers for epic leveling: at lvl 21-22 Drow Dagger of the Weaponmaster at lvl 23-27 Agony...
  10. Zvdegor

Sentient weapons...again need advice

I use Epic Midnight Greetings. My build is Int based and using Vistani tree too. This kukri is awesome and can be used from lvl 20 till cap Also BTA so it can be passed around among your alts. https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Epic_Midnight_Greetings
  11. Zvdegor

Yuriku's Titan Artificer Build

got any action video?
  12. Zvdegor

The real problem with random loot.

I think those not dropping anymore
  13. Zvdegor

Temple of Elemental Evil Water is a Cruel Joke

Ah yes my bad. The water nod is a pain to run uhm.. swim, but dont need ddoor there. It is just annoying to complete.
  14. Zvdegor

Temple of Elemental Evil Water is a Cruel Joke

If you dont have ddoor at the water key, you have to kill the 2 water elementals at the 2 side rooms (1 each) and you can exit and run to endfight.
  15. Zvdegor

Make available ToEE buff altars and buff balls all over any quest in DDO

Also an option and like your idea. Or maybe a mini quest pack like the Extreme Challenege curse runs. 3-5 quests for this kind of fun.
  16. Zvdegor

Maybe it is time to open up Legendary Green Steel for sentient slotting

and Thunderforged and Legendary Alchemical weapons too pls
  17. Zvdegor

What if mobs also can take these? :)
  18. Zvdegor

Why? Maybe higher the difficult lower the chance for those drops. Or even no drops on r8-10. Thos buffs can be anything else not just the existing ones. Mana balls for casters also POWER CREEP than?
  19. Zvdegor

I really like those little buffs in ToEE or the buff balls (like quad damage, haste boost, invincibility, invisibility,etc...) in cannith challenges. It would be nice to have them as semi-rare drops in any quests all over in DDO. I believe it would bring new fun into the game and wont break the...