Search results

1. C

KodeWraith's "I just want to hit things with a Bastard Sword": Pure Arti Edition

Does this build work on a 28 pt first life toon with no tomes? How would you distribute the points? I'm guessing take points out of strength and dex? What do you mean SLAs and cleave? (in your playstyle section), you don't seem to go into the casting tree, and you don't seem to get cleave...
  2. C

The Vistani Mach R-O-B-O-T (Vistani Machrotech Renegade Offensive Budget Off Tank) A Melee Artificer for R8+ questing

Thanks for the reply! I don't have the deep gnome, would a warforged or regular gnome work? I tried to add you on discord but it says it failed and username might be wrong
  3. C

The Vistani Mach R-O-B-O-T (Vistani Machrotech Renegade Offensive Budget Off Tank) A Melee Artificer for R8+ questing

Hey, i'm a rather new player, would this build work on a first life, 28 pt character? It looks fun.
  4. C

The Salvation of Korthos bugged, can't progress (solved)

I tried that but couldn't enter Peak, because that quest was finished, and I couldn't retake the quest either. Thanks! I didn't know I could return to korthos after leaving!
  5. C

The Salvation of Korthos bugged, can't progress (solved)

So yesterday after completing misery's peak and taking the portal back to korthos, I got stuck in a loading screen that was taking forever, so I had to close out the game. Today, I logged back in and tried to continue, talking to the guy at the docks that give the rewards and offers to take you...