Search results

1. Z

Experiencing Difficulty Bump

I ended up doing this and switching to enlightened spirit and now I'm blasting through legendary content and almost to 30. Trying to bang out enough seeds for two hearts and double incarnate back to 20 then back to 1 and do a sorcerer playthrough and try to do reaper as I'm leveling for some...
  2. Z

The Wildcats of Orien

Tried sending a few tells to people that were online and didn't hear anything. Trying to get ahold of someone about an invite or discord link.
  3. Z

How Do I Make This Build Better? (link)

Draconic mantle. I have a single point in primal nature heart.
  4. Z

For ES builds is it worth building for doing damage with my melee as well or should I just whack with my scepters while my aura does most of the work?
  5. Z

First life warlock, might have seen me asking around on how to get my character off the ground. Figured I'd just show some basics about my character sheet to make things a bit easier to compare. If you have more questions I'd love to answer them and talk about them more. Looking for suggestions...
  6. Z

Explain Reincarnation To Me Like I'm Dumb

I currently play on Khyber. There seemed to be mostly groups running high end saga trains that my character couldn't do and probably wouldn't be invited to. There wasn't many groups just randomly doing LFG. I might do another thread.
  7. Z

I leveled entirely solo. I would like to find a group to run with and farm stuff because I've started to run into a lot of roadblocks in some of the harder content. The other day I made a thread asking about building and gearing and it got me to the point I'm at. I'm not new to MMO's, just new...
  8. Z

So I'm a first life lvl 20 warlock, haven't ever done reaper or anything. I have VIP, expansion trove, Sharn, Isles of Dread, and Vecna. Asking for advice on whether it would be smart to reincarnate now or wait till 30. Looking around at different threads on here and on reddit I quickly lose...
  9. Z

My strength is actually 12, because I got tired of getting ray of enfeebled lol
  10. Z

I totally get everything that you've said here and I appreciate the advice a lot. Anyone would find out within an hour of play that this game REALLY wants you to spend money and you will tend to have an exponentially easier time in the game the more money you spend. Thing is, I don't mind paying...
  11. Z

I'd like to say that I am not new to MMO's, I'm just new to DDO. I've played world of warcraft, black desert, stuff like that for a long time. I like the grind, I like chasing loot, learning the in's and out's. I grabbed three months of VIP to give the game a good try and if I ended up not...
  12. Z

I also have dual scepters, and have the enhancement for evil damage as very few mobs resist that. Also the fire pact, lots of light and fire power and lore. I also use cone. The damage part of my setup seems to be mostly fine as I have no problem killing things for the most part. I mow through...
  13. Z

Its usually been pretty easy to kite out most bosses with an expeditious retreat wand. The problems I mostly run into are being bursted down and CC'd myself As far as enhancements and spells go, I've been doing what I commonly see in guides. Evard's tentacles, hold monster, and mass etc I just...
  14. Z

Well I'm VIP, and playing through quests around eveningstar are where I've been at. Lvl 16-17 range. I was easily knocking out hards and elites leading up to this but now even normals can feel tough. A lot of it is just the random spells and archers whacking at me. Everything just hurts a lot...
  15. Z

I have noticed a huge jump in the amount of stupid annoying stuff mobs cast on you in the newer content but that's the thing. I want to clear that content. I want to do reaper eventually. I really like systems such as mythic+ in wow because I like being able to scale up the dial and blast away...
  16. Z

Hey there, So I have started playing the game actively again after previously not getting too far past Korthos. Loosely followed a few guides on what to actually build for, spells to get etc and I'm back into the game. Its been a lot of fun. But as I have started tackling quests around my...