Search results

1. E

Black screen after clicking "Play" button

So, it's an old thread but it seems I've found a solution (at least, for me). I have no idea why and how it works but starting DS4Windows before the DDO launcher makes the game work. I keep DS4Windows running and have no issues with DDO. It also solved my problems with LOTRO. Previously, I was...
  2. E

Now I have just black screen, no music. Ok, thanks for trying to help me, I'll go play something else)
  3. E

There is no "ScreenMode" option in my .ini file. It will appear if I manage to start the game, at least, once and I can't.
  4. E

No, nothing works for me. Whatever I try, after clicking "Play" I can hear music for a second (or dont when I disable sound as one of possible solutions from the list), the screen stays black and nothing happens. I have similar problems with LOTRO, but there I can start the game, although I have...
  5. E

So, I played DDO several years ago and decided to give it a try once again now. Each time I start the launcher, login, select a server and click "Play", there is some music for about 1 second, then it stops, there is a cursor on the screen, I can move it, but the screen is black and nothing...