Search results

1. Haff

Dragon Lord question

My DiectX setting was greyed out, so I had to reset my adapter through the login settings. DirectX11 fixed the problem. Thanks a bunch. This should make the pillar jumping in Down You Go much less aggravating.
  2. Haff

Dragon Lord question

I'm getting a very bright white, very square area. It covers all Rems, keys, etc. Have to use Bcksp to find items because it makes the change of the cursor very hard to see as well. Toon is a Dwarf. Haff on Thelanis.
  3. Haff

Dragon Lord question

Thx
  4. Haff

Dragon Lord question

Is there a setting or checkbox to get rid of the glowing square? Just started playing a dwarf DL and it's a pain in the tuckus to see a silver key on the ground.
  5. Haff

Anybody else having issues with Swashbuckler tree?

I've been through the issues with Magical Training to use an Orb and was not having this problem before this update. I usually take the feat while leveling and switch it out with Fred once I hit level 20 and get it from an ED. All the abilities in the tree will work once I spend the points. The...
  6. Haff

Anybody else having issues with Swashbuckler tree?

The Swashbuckler Enhancement tree is resetting to 0 points spent after logging out. Is it just my build or is anybody else having this issue?
  7. Haff

Rune Arm charging bar

Since we do not have the option to move the charge bar, could we please have the option to change the color to make the symbols easier to see depending on the type of spells/effects the character is using? Also wic, could you move the buff "lanterns" from overhead to the buff bar like every...
  8. Haff

Why is there so much sonic in new tree?

I was hoping there might be some sonic based rune arms coming. Just played Lam for 1st time a few days ago because I love my Arties, so had not seen them. Thanks for the info.
  9. Haff

Why is there so much sonic in new tree?

Why put sonic into the drive builds when there are 0 (ZERO) rune arms that do sonic damage?