Search results

1. Vlander

Are Rogues Just Bad?

No. Tabaxi Stick build rouge is very soloable
  2. Vlander

Can we get a skinny PDK?

They are. Even the dance is the same
  3. Vlander

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Still not worth continuing my VIP after it expires
  4. Vlander

Sales: April 4th -11th

I just used the code and it worked
  5. Vlander

SSG: Scrap Epic Destinies and Reaper trees to reduce lag by 90%

Add me to you data. I usually experience minimal lag (except yesterday). Normally I get the stutter type lag that's at best a bit annoying. but yesterday was bad. I also solo about 99% of the time. Raiding is basically the only time I group with anyone.
  6. Vlander

SSG, Please Fix Your Lag-Broken Game

There was a catch to the bonus 25% xp. In exchange you only get 25% performance
  7. Vlander

I have no idea what's going on at this point

Already a long thread about a bunch of players experiencing the same thing.
  8. Vlander

I'm the opposite. I have run away fps. I hard capped it at 60 fps and currently at 836 fps
  9. Vlander

Glad it's not just me experiencing this today. Bank took a while to open, but then kept popping open long after I left the bank. Now the loading new game 0.02kb.
  10. Vlander

Major Announcement about downtime.

You were really bored weren't you?
  11. Vlander

2024 Year of the...

I keep hearing people say the three new quests are bugged, but no one says how.I've ransacked all 3 quests with no issue so far. Is there something that bugs them out?
  12. Vlander

Is Mad Tea Party designed to destroy Friendships and Marriages?

I've never noticed how dark it is. I have my gamma bumped a bit so I didn't have to wear the underdark goggles. It seems to at least lighten the darker areas enough to see.
  13. Vlander

Where is Gish?

I've been noticing a lot of things like this the past week or so.
  14. Vlander

Bug in Lesser Reincarnation with DragonLord

Worked when I did mine
  15. Vlander

changes to tumble BAD!

Sorry, but when I saw people tumble to move faster this just pops in my head (Calm down, it's a joke)
  16. Vlander

Is there a way to opt out of VIP XP bonus?

How exactly do you do this? The reason I ask is I cap at 2 levels over and gain no further xp until I take a level.
  17. Vlander

Transfer

Seriously, if it's that much of an issue, just leave the server or block them. Either way you'll be better off. I haven't ran across to many toxic people on my server, so in game I just squelch them and they usually find themselves blocked or kicked from our discord
  18. Vlander

DDO Login server not avalible

I've been logged in for about a half hour with no issue other than the store won't open. I just logged out and back in with no issue again
  19. Vlander

Upcoming game update 66.0.2

I've noticed this long before the update