Search results

1. Phoenicis

Multiboxing

Oh dear lord another 'I don't like the way those people play! Devs you need to stop them!' thread. Last time this happened, tumble got wrecked.
  2. Phoenicis

Video settings seem to be locked now

Last time I had this happen (bright/contrast/gamma locked) it turned out to be a video driver update caused the video card software to take control of the settings, locking all the game controls to defaults. Unfortunately that was years ago and I'm on a new computer due to other issues. I do...
  3. Phoenicis

Bullywug, Hop to it!

By all the gods in the multiverse NO!
  4. Phoenicis

Shrine of Experience II?

Wife and I have gotten upgrades, and listed them on the ASAH. Some even sold. (Khyber, for the record)
  5. Phoenicis

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I've been thinking (dangerous, I know) Maybe they could add an option 'View Chest Dice rolls' right under 'View detailed chest information' Have it default to off. Personally, I'd like it to reset to off on login but I can see why some would disagree.
  6. Phoenicis

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

IMMEDIATLY after that post I posted: to which he replied:
  7. Phoenicis

Tumble interface stopping left clicking attacks?

While I've seen my warlocks' blasts seemingly stop and had to re-click to start them again, it's been happening for a while and doesn't seem to be related to the tumble interface. (which I have shoved all the way at the bottom of my screen)
  8. Phoenicis

SSG: Time to reel in 18/1/1 builds

There were no cantrips back in the day, and a wizard couldn't use a crossbow. Dagger, darts and quarterstaff only.
  9. Phoenicis

SSG: Time to reel in 18/1/1 builds

That would be SO Awesome! A level 1 wizard gets to cast his ONE spell between rest shrines! (actually, one per day, but hey, have to make allowances for an online game)
  10. Phoenicis

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

Cordo specified someone starting in the second year starts at month 1, not month 13. Don't have a link currently.
  11. Phoenicis

Uhhhh...

I think there is a UI setting for that.
  12. Phoenicis

Can we get a skinny PDK?

We really need a facepalm reaction for posts like this. 🤦‍♂️
  13. Phoenicis

SSG is a gaming studio?

Without SSG there would be no DDO, or LOTRO. Turbine was going to shut both games down. A group of the devs for both games banded together and got an investor to buy the IP & licenses from Turbine. The fact the games both receive continued content updates is solely due to SSG. Consider...
  14. Phoenicis

My game freezes sometimes. Any tips to fix this?

for best performance, reinstall completely on the SSD. That said, just adding the SSD to your system and installing your games on it will make a massive difference.
  15. Phoenicis

Where's the Ravenloft Bottle of Mist in the store?

Summon the lioness in quest and look at it's level, I'll wait.
  16. Phoenicis

https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?posts/117050/
  17. Phoenicis

My game freezes sometimes. Any tips to fix this?

Went SSD years ago and never looked back. You won't regret it.
  18. Phoenicis

New question: Is the trail/mount only on one server or can they be claimed on every server once unlocked?
  19. Phoenicis

Perhaps a selector, you can pick one of the cosmetics (assuming the cosmetics & mounts are always on 8 & 12)
  20. Phoenicis

No, everyone starts from month one. I thought it was in the FAQ (it should be added) but it must have been an early reply. Also, the FAQ should be changed re: keeping the lightning trail and cloud mount.