Search results

1. emerldknight

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Thanks I failed to see the date, I thought it started on the 9th of this month.
  2. emerldknight

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

hmm has anyone seen Violet Peregrine in the Hall of Heroes? I have not been able to locate.
  3. emerldknight

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

This is what happens when you are still using 2006 hardware. It becomes hard to find replacment parts. :eek:
  4. emerldknight

Bark and the blade hard to find mobs this is ridiculous

As someone mentioned before, to have to spend this much time to try and track down 1 mob?! I have lapped the map 3 times, and cannot find it. If not for having to do it as part of the chain/saga, I would not bother with this quest anymore. I have looked and have not found any indicators showing...
  5. emerldknight

Hireling contract Folders

Thank You very much! I did not know the hirelings could hide out in the crafting storage space!
  6. emerldknight

Hireling contract Folders

Just logged into my toon, (had been on toon earlier today). Went to pull a hireling out of my contract folder. I own a HUGE and LARGE. Both folders are completely empty! All of the hireling contracts have disappeared, even the permanent ones! Anyone else experiencing this situation? I...
  7. emerldknight

Change to Dungeon Alert

Here is a suggestion that will not be player(zerger) friendly! 1. For the player side: remove dungeon alert. 2. All quests are given a duration of completion. Award xp according to time spent in the quest vs the difficulty. Assign a time frame for each difficulty. If a party meets the...
  8. emerldknight

Change to Dungeon Alert

Simple solution. Clear a path to the portal transport locations. Once done, you do not need to pay astral shards. I have done this solo for years, before joining parties that have already done so or use those shards to speed run.