Search results

1. J

New PC /no audio

ok MY issue is because OCULUS steals the audio (even after closing the app) I have to factory restore (DAMN SUCKERBERG!) err, sorry about that
  2. J

New Player has questions about solo, quests, build, etc

WOW! that is quite the info, very much appreciated Arsont
  3. J

thats why i love arti... the dog is <3 <3 <3 *sure there is a lot more to post* ... yes lol... arti may look shallow on the surface BUT... Oh i didn't even bother looking at the iconics because i thought ALL were purchase only Deep Gnome sounds fun! PIKE HERE I COME!!! (Critical roll anyone?)...
  4. J

this is exactly what i meant... New player (never reached level 20) Returning player (haven't *really* played since CD version died)
  5. J

New PC /no audio

i am having a very similar issue... Intro movie plays full blast.... character creation is muted... audio settings (in game) are all at max... also brand new pc... no mic installed... no speakers... on board sound.. .youtube has audio... movies have audio and as i said, so does the game intro...
  6. J

Took me forever to learn that years ago And yes, i also see how *easy* everything is now - which is a shame (just did my first elite at level 3, last i was here you needed a party even on Korthos :'( -still seems fun though
  7. J

DDO Expansion Trove!

oh i see so it is said that when the *offer happens* you can get the 2 early expansions for basically less than a dollar? Got it
  8. J

DDO Expansion Trove!

wait.... doesn't vip give you the adventure packs anyway?
  9. J

Title says it all. The important things you need to know: I am VIP (don't need to worry about coins/points but heard you can farm them easy and SHOULD on all servers before first real character????) I can 32 build I can direct 4/7 level with the captain. I can skip Korthos (unless advised not...