Search results

1. S

what server is best ?

I am new to DDO. When I login I always use Ghallanda (cause it is the first one)
  2. S

Need to run faster

When I am exploring - Cerulean Hills or Borderland for instance - I seem to go painfully slow - how can I speed up a tad. I am Barbarian - level 8.
  3. S

Enhancements

Still very new to all this - so here goes... Enhancements - a guide how to uses them please - I have 25 action points - is that a lot or do I need hundreds ? I am on level 7 (Barbarian)
  4. S

Companions

Thank you all - sorted
  5. S

Companions

Do most people have pets or companions. I bought a rat - and a top hat for it - but tried to put the top hat on and it has disappeared (the hat that is) Can you get rid of companions. ?
  6. S

Outfits

A question about outfits. My character has this outfit on which I want to get rid of - its got spikes of wood sticking out of her hair. Anyway I can just ditch it or change it ?
  7. S

Runes

Dont I need 6 rare encounters to complete the task - I can only get 4
  8. S

Runes

Thanks everyone
  9. S

Runes

I am stuck on "The Waterworks". There are two runes wisdom and intelligence that I cant get past - "You don't have enough intelligence" ?? Anyone any ideas please - I am very new to this (less than a month)
  10. S

Inventory full

Hi all. My inventory is always full. Apart from buying another slot - are there any items that are just useless ands I can just discard ?
  11. S

Where are we all based - UK - USA ?

I have NO more questions
  12. S

Where are we all based - UK - USA ?

I live in Rugby, England
  13. S

to go VIP or not ?

How many go VIP and pay a monthly subscription ? Is it worth it ? What benefits do you get ? best to pay 3 monthly ?
  14. S

DDO players age

Thanks for all your replies - by the way I am 73 !!
  15. S

DDO players age

I know this is a delicate subject (for some). What is the ball park age for all you players - are we talking teenagers or pensioners ?
  16. S

Swimming

Ok thanks for that 👍
  17. S

Swimming

So I am swimming what makes me go underwater ? Thanks for your help
  18. S

Swimming

Ok thanks but what keys on my keyboard do I press to actually get under water. I got underwater once and then a “breath” bar came up at the top of my screen - went down quick.
  19. S

Swimming

I do not have any Underwater breathing potions - been to the potions vendor in Stormreach Market - he hadn't got anything. I am in the Scavengers Warren (level 4)
  20. S

Swimming

Hi all. I am having great difficulty in swimming underwater. I need to go through this underwater passage but can’t get under - help pls!