Search results

1. S

Where is my Gold Roll?

Oh, servers are up.... Didn't realize. More than an hour early. When does the actual day start, maybe 12pm EST? Possible.
  2. S

Where is my Gold Roll?

Yeah! It's not in my windows application menu, not on my desktop.... Nowhere! We VIPs are getting the big middle finger again!
  3. S

Lag freeze

Is there any fix for this, I get 30 sec freezes regularly, it's definitely the client that locks up... Already did repair twice....
  4. S

Spike growth not casting consistently

I am running an Aasimar blight caster at level 8 and Spike growth is regularly not casting, the casting animation is performed, the combat log says "Begining to cast spike growth at level 10" and the spell goes on cool down, but nothing appears....
  5. S

No Hardcore In 2024?

Hardcore needs a rethink in my opinion, it drains from the main server populations and offers nothing other than cosmetics. Some way to transfer real progress in form of xp stones, past life tomes, or something to tie the efforts made there to progress on the main servers would be a significant...
  6. S

Get rid of quests that allow final chest looting before completion

Amen brother. Kill everyone and let the gold rolls sort them out.
  7. S

Perhaps you should read the whole discussion... I already stated that I thought changing the recall button to something significantly different in color or size or whatever, would be an excellent way to reduce the overall magnitude of this issue and reduce the number of players that are...
  8. S

Often I am changing my LFM to the next quest while waiting to finish out, I think the warning box might spawn under that window. I don't disagree that there is a warning that comes up when the quest isn't finished, but this happens to MANY MANY people and it can be very frustrating in longer...
  9. S

Not spilling your coffee is a foolproof way to not spill your coffee. QED
  10. S

U62 Preview 1 General Notes

Even if you know the quest very well and know a good pathing to get a "fast" completion, you can still end up with the icon being gated behind finding all of the passwords and for those people who don't run Amber regularly that random result can turn a 15 min (assuming not a lot of knowledge of...
  11. S

If it wasn't a problem, if it wasn't happening to a lot of people, no one would be commenting on it. Do you also advise people how not to spill coffee by not spilling it?
  12. S

Before reaper this wasn't such a bit issue, the lock out was to prevent player swapping at the end if I remember correctly, so you couldn't run high reaper on one toon, and get the reaper xp on another. A 10 or 20% xp hit (can't remember which) wasn't too bad, to lose 30 min of playing time...
  13. S

LeoLion already made the excellent point that the text boxes for finished and the warning box are very similar. I would argue the basic TR grind accentuates the mindless run rinse repeat aspect of completing quests, next quest, next level, etc... There are so few quests that allow end chest...
  14. S

This as well. It's just lazy and/or inconsistent programing to have these things exist as they are...
  15. S

FREE GOLD ROLLS

After a year of free gold rolls most people should know by now they are complete garbage. The XP stones are even such small amounts of XP that they are also essentially useless...
  16. S

Even though it doesn't happen that often, people don't realize the quest hasn't finished because the end chest is unlocked and able to be looted. There is no reason for this to be the case. The vast majority of quests only have end chests open upon completion.
  17. S

Gatekeepers have same hit points as Raiyum 45K (epic)

This seems a bit over the top that the gatekeepers have so many hit points. It just makes the quest a real slog on epic and a pretty poor design decision.
  18. S

Belly of the beast acid damage is insane

Just ran Belly, was taking 2 ticks of 50 damage about every 3 seconds with 36 resist. I have run Belly a lot and this seems really crazy now.