Search results

1. Nimvind

Nim Notes Thread!

Nim Notes 4/19/2024 Weekly Coupon Free Lasting Aid Potion x5 Coupon Code: AIDPOTION Now through April 25th! Fridays @ 4 - Patch U67.2 next week! -Next week starts the next month of the Year of the Dragon! So pick up the Gift of the Silver Dragon before its up! -...
  2. Nimvind

Nim Notes Thread!

Nim Notes 4/12/2024 Weekly Coupon Free Lasting Potion of Resist Acid (+20) x5 Coupon Code: ACIDRESIST Now through April 18th! Fridays @ 4 - VIP Loyalty Rewards program was announced this week, will start May 1st in the "morning". (Link in twitter section) - The list will...
  3. Nimvind

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Thank you very much
  4. Nimvind

Will there be new trails and mounts as the years come and go or will these stack in some way?
  5. Nimvind

Will there be a grace period between each year of rewards for those who did not get their 12th month reward, or is it like a too bad so sad situation?
  6. Nimvind

Yeah, I'd like to see the answers to these as well.
  7. Nimvind

When does Reaper become important (and other questions)?

I been playing DDO for 13 years, and most those years Reaper Mode wasnt even a thing and I had tons of fun, just doing Elites. That being said, I believe reaper mode is more about gear and dungeon knowledge with a lil bit of rng luck. Go ahead and start reaper when youre comfortable. It helps...
  8. Nimvind

Nim Notes Thread!

Nim Notes 4/5/2024 Weekly Coupon Free Greater Slayer Count Boost Coupon Code: GRTSLAYBOOST Now through April 11th! Forums - https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/ddo-unavailable-saturday-march-30th.10366/page-77#post-113506 SSGBranding: Hey everyone, just a quick...
  9. Nimvind

Nim Notes Thread!

Nim Notes 3/29/2024 Weekly Coupon Free Lasting Potion of Jumping (+20) x5 Coupon Code: JUMPBUFF Now through April 4th! Fridays @ 4 - Next week there should be a patch. U67.0.1. There is a chance it may not come out next week. With this patch will come a fix for the Date with...
  10. Nimvind

Nim Notes Thread!

Nim Notes 3/22/2024 Weekly Coupon Free Haste Potion x5 Coupon Code: HASTY Now through March 28th! - No Firdays at 4 today. - DDO website updated to have the Survey for the next Monster: Ettin, Intellect Devourer, Carrionette AFTER PARTY LEAKS: - Hydra...
  11. Nimvind

Nim Notes Thread!

Nim Notes 3/15/2024 Weekly Coupon Lasting Potion of Barkskin +3 x5 Coupon Code: BARKSKINBUFF Now through March 21st! NOW AVAILABLE: Vecna Unleashed in the DDO Store! Find our latest expansion Vecna Unleashed in the DDO Store! Read more about Vecna Unleashed on DDO.com. Fridays...
  12. Nimvind

Nim Notes Thread!

Nim Notes 3/8 /2024 Weekly Coupon Free Bigby's Blue Guiding Hand x5 Coupon Code: BIGBY Now through March 14th! Fridays @ 4 - Small patch for next week. - Extended downtime next Wednesday for maintenance. - VIP is near ready for public review! Twitter - Get a...
  13. Nimvind

Nim Notes Thread!

Nim Notes 3/1/2024 Weekly Coupon Free Enchanted Repair-All Kit Coupon Code: REPAIRALLITEMS Now through March 7th! Fridays @ 4 - Some bugs are being actively investigated. - Dragon Lord is also our Anniversary gift, a gift doubling for the free gift for the Year of the...
  14. Nimvind

Nim Notes Thread!

Nim Notes 2/24/2024 *Sorry for the delay, my hand is healing from an injury and typing is really hard right now. Weekly Coupon Free Bell of Opening Coupon Code: OPENLOCK Now through February 29th! Fridays @ 4 - U66 and Anniversary Event next Wednesday! Rise of the...
  15. Nimvind

Nim Notes Thread!

Nim Notes 2/16/2024 Weekly Coupon Free Jeweler's Toolkit Coupon Code: UNSLOT Now through February 22nd! Twitter: - Later this month the Dragon Lord will debut for free! Find out more about this and other free gifts in celebration of the Year of the Dragon on http://DDO.com...
  16. Nimvind

Nim Notes Thread!

Nim Notes 2/9/2024 Weekly Coupon Free Greater Experience Elixir Coupon Code: GREATXP Now through February1 15th! Fridays @ 4 - Extension on the Free DDO coupon! February 18th is the final day now! - No Fridays @ 4 Next week! - Draconic Raiders Box will be similar...
  17. Nimvind

Thank you for showing interest in my presidency. I will make sure these Truthes are known as I...

Thank you for showing interest in my presidency. I will make sure these Truthes are known as I campaign against this tyrant. Good Citizens like you is why I want to serve the people of Stormreach and the rest of DDO (I guess).
  18. Nimvind

Nim Notes Thread!

Nim Notes 2/2/2024 Fridays @ 4 - Lamannia of U66 and U67 (Epic Destiny work, adventure pack and a bunch of other things) next week! - Anniversary Dungeon and U66 is at the same time at the end of February! - PAX East Meetup may be announced in the next month! - Next Week...
  19. Nimvind

When Voodusypce becomes DDO President

Vooduspyce is aight!
  20. Nimvind

Nim Notes Thread!

Nim Notes 1/26/2024 Weekly Coupon Free Frozen Key Coupon Code: FROZENKEY Now through February 1st! Twitter - Programming note: There will not be a Fridays at Four today. See you next week! - DDO Bonus Days bring you +20% Guild Renown, now through January 28th! - Make Your...