Search results

1. TroggyTrog

SSG, Please Fix Your Lag-Broken Game

I think Orien server has a dead rat in the hamster wheel, jamming it up. Probably on fire at this point. I can't do anything in game on Orien. Takes 3-5 mins for most UI barter tabs/windows to move, or even move 1 item from inventory to bank. 2 weeks in a row of bad server and connection...
  2. TroggyTrog

Another Sunday, bloody Sunday...

Same for me on Orien. Just on my guild ship (just me online on guild) at the bank and opening the bank took 2+ minutes for the bank windows to appear. Moving a simple item into my shared bank from inventory took 3 minutes. Unplayable. Infinite loading screens right now. Servers need reset...
  3. TroggyTrog

Sales: April 4th -11th

Yeah, I did use it with all caps as shown on the weekly sales page (copy pasta'd). Seeing several people that have posted since my post claiming same situation as mine. So, seems to be an issue of some sort.
  4. TroggyTrog

Sales: April 4th -11th

Weekly code doesn't seem to be working.
  5. TroggyTrog

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

I was told to touch grass yesterday, while we waited for this to get fixed. So I did. I ended up sleeping on said grass. Then, this morning the person that owned said grass told me "git off muh lawn!!!" So, now what am I supposed to do? He's the only guy in town with grass. smh
  6. TroggyTrog

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

The new Carrion Crawlers have latched 8 tentacles onto the SSG servers, paralyzing them completely.
  7. TroggyTrog

Vote for a Monster!

Apparently, news from PAX East is that Carrion Crawler is coming to DDO as is Hydra. This is based on tonight's (3/23/2024) Vooduspyce's twitch stream. So, I guess we'll get what we wanted either way.
  8. TroggyTrog

Vote for a Monster!

Carrion Crawler instead of Carrionette, would have been a much, much harder choice for me (always wanted to see Carrion Crawlers in the game).
  9. TroggyTrog

DDO Store

I'm seeing more and more of these level lock-outs and ML problems/issues for several trees now. Mainly multi-selectors in EDs that got moved around in the recent big update. A lot of things that are not accessible during the leveling process, especially in the low-level 20s, which should be...
  10. TroggyTrog

DDO Store

Same. Store isn't working in game (just black store window). External option does NOT work. Also, Magus tier 1 Summons option is set to ML 26 for some odd reason, and rank 3 of Self option doesn't state "You no longer fail Will saves on a 1" any longer. So yeah, I'm reporting bugs while...
  11. TroggyTrog

Store down

Also, in the Magus ED tree, tier one multi-selector (Self or Summons) it erroneously is set to ML 26 to unlock the Summons option, and I don't see any text for the no-fail on a 1 for the Self option rank 3. Figured I'd just put this here, as I'm feeling too lazy today to bother with yet another...
  12. TroggyTrog

Store down

Same. Won't work for me in game or external.
  13. TroggyTrog

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Well solo it and it'll feel like it has raid size hit points.
  14. TroggyTrog

For me the event was a disappointment overall. I was hoping for illithids and thralls in the actual streets of Eberron. E.g. the playerbase fighting the illithids as they spawn in waves in the markeplace or the harbor. I was only able to be in game a couple of times during the event the past...
  15. TroggyTrog

Don't worry Cordovan. I already posted those DIO lyrics on my lunch break today. Been listening to a lot of DIO and even gave Kozybean a great DIO playlist on her stream last night. My personal favorite of his is Hide in the Rainbow. DIO and Rainbows are like peanut butter and jelly.
  16. TroggyTrog

It might just be the puzzle of RNGeesus
  17. TroggyTrog

I've always felt the Lightning is significant in this puzzle for this reason: The opening lyrics to Rainbow in the Dark by DIO: "When there's lightning, you know it always brings me down". This suggests, to me at least, that the lightning should make the floor break thus 'bringing you down'.
  18. TroggyTrog

The main reason we play games, like DDO, is to have fun. TO HAVE FUN!