Search results

1. Ped Xing

U68 Preview 1: Wild Magic & Surges General Info

Thematically it makes sense. Sometimes the game works, sometimes it don't ...
  2. Ped Xing

Possible little buffs for casters after nerfs

r10 reaper caster damage needs to go up r5 and below caster damage needs to go down
  3. Ped Xing

I dream of Jeets

That makes sense as it's about how often i run that quest ...
  4. Ped Xing

Hruit's influence Druid

I play a shifter druid as well taking Evo and Greater Evo focus but not epic. EQ DC = 115 reflex, Flowers DC = 112 reflex, BogW DC = 117+4 debuff fort, Finger = 103+4 debuff fort, GCS = 99 will. I have solo'd 5x of the droam quests on r10 (will get around to finishing the chain at some point)...
  5. Ped Xing

Ki Bolt, Magic Missiles, and Ruin Make Muggle Monks Moan

Ya, i mean, who wants to kill 90% of the dungeon while tanking dooms and healing with EA. Totally a bad build!
  6. Ped Xing

Vertical scaling up of VM

Looking at SSG's track record with this game i don't think any question is below being asked.
  7. Ped Xing

Make Just Business autocomplete for 0 xp

Run it regularly on r10 and while it's far from my favourite quest, it rarely bugs out on me.
  8. Ped Xing

Low-Life Pally Tank Build for Difficult Content

Have run numerous r10s with this guy on this build - very solid++
  9. Ped Xing

You know what's great about all this lag?

I get to use my epic moment every fight!
  10. Ped Xing

Should Cordovan host Devs on a livestream to discuss how this VIP Loyalty Program came to be?

LOL! I'd love to be a fly on the wall if Cordo were to propose this! "Hey guys, the player base wants to hear your thinking on VIP rewards" "Isn't there a 20 page long thread screaming for our heads on the main page?" LOLOLOLOLOL
  11. Ped Xing

Returning to DDO

Casual Obsession are good folks!
  12. Ped Xing

Fix air genie

/Reason There is no valid reason for an air elemental ...
  13. Ped Xing

Orchid got nerfed HARD. BYE EVERYONE

The bit i get a chuckle out of is the OP posting a thread saying he did 172k damage in late Feb with blossom, 2 pages suggesting it's broken and going to get fixed, and now that it's fixed, he's quitting. Shame to lose players from the game - not always a shame to lose posters from the forums...
  14. Ped Xing

OP character choices

Has no one played (or seen) an IK sorc at cap? Outside of raids, it's the most powerful build out there. Tanky enough to take on dooms. Silly fast. High enough DCs for most content. Only weakness is they are screwed vs red named ... This is and remains arguably the strongest build in the game...
  15. Ped Xing

DDO Bonus Days!

2 for 1 tissues to support the new ED balances
  16. Ped Xing

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

As you said in another thread, it's a cycle.
  17. Ped Xing

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

The obvious solution is to nerf heroic spell damage...
  18. Ped Xing

Lag - back with a vengeance

You've been playing for long enough to know that lag has been a HUGE problem for years and years and years. It's not unreasonable to assume that SSG knows it's a problem that is bothering their player base. At this point, i think it's fair to say they flat out can not fix it.
  19. Ped Xing

Long Cool Downs

I cant recall precise numbers form last time i played alchy, but those numbers are a long, long way from max possible.