Search results

1. Z

Ying's First Life Bow

Turns out you can't take follower of the silver flame if you are shadr kai, going to using a heart of wood and try monk level instead -
  2. Z

Ying's First Life Bow

perfect, thank you for clearing that up!
  3. Z

Ying's First Life Bow

wait, can you go tabaxi then using the free heart to switch and still start at level 15?
  4. Z

Ying's First Life Bow

was thinking of doing an iconic since i dont have any leveling gear and when i came back i managed to gather a decent amount of sharn gear so i could just jump right in there. not sure if ima jump in as shadrkai asimar or bladeforged - would either of these have any major hold ups other than...
  5. Z

Ying's First Life Bow

Could this be done with an iconic? I know I'll lose that sneak damage but I would so much rather start at 15. What are the thoughts? I do plan to reincarnate to make the build stronger over time but would starting as SDK hurt the build to the point it's not worth it?
  6. Z

What would you do?

Also I'm sdk
  7. Z

What would you do?

Ratcatcher is the cbow of choice cause of crit multi right? At least to start
  8. Z

What would you do?

Perfect thank you so much
  9. Z

What would you do?

F4? Favored soul?
  10. Z

What would you do?

I have a first life level 24 rogue with a +5 heart of wood. I want to bring life back to this character. It won't be jumping on the TR wheel. I have two characters doing that. Really just want to make the push to cap and keep him there. +3 tomes 32 pt build How would you bring this character...
  11. Z

One life away....

Thank you guys, really just needed to hear that it'll work just kinda out the box. Also I see saltmarsh is mentioned quite a bit, I have bought that pack but haven't ran it at all. I think after looking at it, I'ma go str just for simplicity. I have gear that supports that decision a little...
  12. Z

One life away....

I just TR'd from druid to paladin - MY LAST LIFE BEFORE HEROIC COMPLETIONIST. dude I'm so stoked. I ask for some help because melee is really not my playstyle. I have sharn gear and some decent bastard swords. I want to do the iconic Bladeforged but having trouble finding a build. I want to do a...
  13. Z

I'd love to play some DDO but there is one thing stopping me

Yes? I want to dive into the lore of the land where the quest is taking place. I'm a new a player and I absolutely love how engaging it feels.
  14. Z

Racial TR what the heck

^^im currently doing this with Comfy's caster melee TR build, very fun
  15. Z

Racial TR what the heck

This clears it up, thank you! Won't be onto racial for a long time, if ever lol
  16. Z

Racial TR what the heck

So ideally you would get completionist then epic lives, then racial yeah? My first impression is that racial were made for hardcore players yeah?
  17. Z

Racial TR what the heck

I've googled it, read the wiki. I still have no real idea how it works. When you use the correct heart, you ONLY get the racial? Like you don't get credit for the class past life like with iconics you get both? Idk. how does it work?
  18. Z

Dread playing melee lives? Do them as a caster! 8 [X] / 7 Acolyte of the Skin / 5 Favored Soul

Angelic form mantle, the tool tip on the destiny board says it's CD is 5 but when you check your character buffs at the top of the screen it says 10 seconds. Is the same for the draconic mantle? And if it's not and draconic is half the CD, does that make it better?
  19. Z

Feats, feets, foots

For the most part, feats kinda speak for themselves based on your build. I.E weapon focus, spell focus, etc depending on what your aim is, THF line, TWF line, SWF you get the point. BUT what feats do you take on every build? Are there any feats you find are mandatory on builds? Like, do you...
  20. Z

Sharn gear help

I actually managed to solo farm 2 pieces I was looking for before my first ransack. Then saw a group and jump in - got 3 more items in half the time plus loads of xp Thanks for the tips!