Search results

1. Needles

Advice for TWF Ranger Newbie

Will do. I'm Gardagh Do'Urdagh on Orien :)
  2. Needles

Thanks folks....a lot to mull over here :)
  3. Needles

Kali's Dark Hunter Tempest TWF DEX Melee DPS build

Ah...so Dark Hunters inherently get a Dark Wolf pet by default? So that negates any requirement for Nature's Ally imo :) Thanks. (y)
  4. Needles

Kali's Dark Hunter Tempest TWF DEX Melee DPS build

Thanks for the build @Kalibano - as a new player, I'm going to try this build, but with scimitars and focus: slashing to replace Weapon Finesse. I notice that your spells don't include Nature's Ally. I love the idea of a pet companion, so which spells would you recommend dropping to allow for...
  5. Needles

Thanks for the insight and all the tips @C-Dog and @Br4d . I'll do a bit more digging and research based on what you've outlined (y)
  6. Needles

Started out as a rogue and got to level 4 but am now considering rerolling as a melee focused, scimitar wielding Ranger :) I'm very much a newbie to DDO but would appreciate any feedback on this build. I'm not sure about Hide and Move Silently - might be better getting disable device and...
  7. Needles

The Rusty Nails Adventurers - Ghallandra Guild

I'm really trying to get into DDO but the lack of a guild is frustrating. I'm at the bottom of the learning curve I've grouped a couple of times but there was no communication between party members and they just rushed thru the dungeon - zero enjoyment for me. I guess I'm looking for a casual...