Search results

1. LuxProcedens

Dungeon Master dialogue text

This may be a weird question, but is there a database where i can find all text boxes and/or spoken DM dialogue? Im attempting my first PnP campaign and want to base it on DDO quests/arcs and some of the text/DMing is nicely written. I looked on the wiki but couldnt find anything. Any help...
  2. LuxProcedens

Join Severlin for a Q&A on Friday on Twitch!

If they do, people would expect above-par or at-par content, which is sadly a rarity these days.
  3. LuxProcedens

Downtime Notice: Thursday, May 25th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

*insert ray liotta laughing goodfellas gif*
  4. LuxProcedens

Can't wait to re-up for another year!!
  5. LuxProcedens

DONT SOLO if you do not have a thoroughly well-rounded character. If your character does not have the skillset to detect doors or traps, then you shouldnt be able to detect them, its really that simple. To expect a soloing fighter to detect doors and traps is ridiculous. If you want to...
  6. LuxProcedens

except, from a gameplay pov, your statement makes no sense. Yes it is a multiplayer game, but it is individual skills based, just like PnP. The entire party shouldnt get a trap alert when the rogue detects a trap, as thats not how it works lol. you compare spell casting with passive skills...
  7. LuxProcedens

ya, i see this as the biggest issue. it should stay MY popup, not the party's popup. it just takes away some of the roleplaying and DND aspects
  8. LuxProcedens

I like the fact that if you have a high enough spot skill, you detect a hidden door or trap area. The new icons just kind of destroy the point in having the skill, if every player has a big exclamation point above their head. BUT, just like in a game of DND, if a rogue spots a trap, you say...
  9. LuxProcedens

I'd prefer a enable/disable setting. I understand the point of it, but i mean to be fair, you are introduced to trap/hidden door senses in the korthos tutorial which is mandatory for new accounts, so at the same time I dont understand it.
  10. LuxProcedens

Otto's Box on Hardcore

I've looked around for info on account items, but i havent found anything. I swear i didnt buy it just for hardcore lol, but as soon as i bought it i had the thought
  11. LuxProcedens

Otto's Box on Hardcore

I just purchased the Ultimate Fan Edition of IoD and was curious if it was worth signing into hardcore first to get the boxes on hardcore, and easy way to get the hoard pcs, and reach lvl 20. Will I even be granted the ottos box on hardcore, and would it even work? Should I just put the boxes...
  12. LuxProcedens

Lost my Alabaster Lioness

I believe i lost my alabaster lionesses in one of my recent TRs. I had it in my hireling bag and now it is no longer there. If there's any kind of fix, that'd be nice
  13. LuxProcedens

2023 New player info and links.

I absolutely love this! As a returning player after years off myself, this was a great help!
  14. LuxProcedens

Finding Groups

Hardcore League is going on, which i would say takes ~20% of player base, from Argo at least. And it all does depend on what server you are on http://ddoracle.com/ helps to let you know which servers are more populated, especially during your play time.
  15. LuxProcedens

Classic SSG! I'm surprised we dont have to pay to remove the indicators :ROFLMAO:
  16. LuxProcedens

non-existent apparently. as long as some people keep paying, they have no incentive to make it worthwhile. there has been literally no effort to enhance the value of VIP since the daily gold dice, and even that was subpar
  17. LuxProcedens

Oh, will he actually answer real questions? Will we start to get content that doesnt come out broken, or maybe get some content that is actually worth the money and insanely high price-tag SSG puts on it. Can some older content get some love? Legendary Amrath, Legendary Vale, etc. A light at...
  18. LuxProcedens

New pnp player/dm! Need advice/tips

When you dm, are you very strict on distance, and movement? Im not using a grid, so im doing imagination basically, which may make combat tedious