Search results

1. H

STR based Khopesh Dark hunter 18 1 1 Fvs / Wlk (or pure 20 DH)

This is the response i was looking for! thanks for the video and feedback, the build in the video is exactly what i am trying to run. But i will keep an eye open for the paladin variant. Thanks mate
  2. H

So much flaws in this game regarding endgame building.. few examples come to mind: haste boost should be pickable at LD tier 1 for builds that don't have haste on their trees so they can not invest 8 AP into vistani (or at least decide which you want to sacrifice points on) improved uncanny...
  3. H

for this one case, giving DH tree a +1 threat range at 4th core (same as DWS) and just having multiplier at tier 5 would solve the issue with dark hunter, since it would synergize much better with the base class.
  4. H

Thanks for the suggestion, didn't think about it, sadly this build would be behind pretty much any other THF build in terms of raw STR, melee power and everything. I kinda hate how there's just like 2-3 viable builds for each melee style.
  5. H

Hey, thx for responding anyway. Then your STR ranger build is the classic one i assume? tempest capstone DWS range + SA KTA And how would you rank it compared to other top melee dps builds? Is it really better than the 15 paladin 5 DH variant? considering the second one has better DS, MP...
  6. H

Edit: I just thought that if you go 15 paladin / 5 DH you get literally everything except a few ranger tree cores but you get the threat range... i would like to get the dark hunter PL though
  7. H

Hey guys I am looking to TR my main into a shifter iconic (i'm open to hear other race choices) dark hunter (using that +1 LR) and I have some trouble deciding the AP splits. The main idea of going shifter is that i will spend big AP in FoTW so i get adrenaline + i have rage (temp hp from...
  8. H

Reaper Endgame Centered Dragon Lord

Can't you get offhand chance from both DL & SF trees? may be that you need to give up something, but opens using any race. I personally like Horc for helpless + hit & dmg on all weapons
  9. H

Reaper Endgame Centered Dragon Lord

I use the same build but Horc with wraps, using T5 DC (embodiment of law + free crusade on all smite evil procs) tier 4 SD basically what you stated tier 3 GmoF for 3% DS & +6 hit/dmg in fire stance crit profile is a little bit worse 17-20 x4 compared to 16-20 x5 thought about using Lswords...