Search results

1. F

Epic Destiny Question for Stick Rogue

Hmmm, the imbue with shadow doesn't seem to be making my staff an implement. Was that patched out? it is also no longer in the in game description.
  2. F

Fuzzyduck, that is a good idea with the feydark illusionist... I will do that. Thanks for the help. Think I just need to wait a bit for higher levels with this character.
  3. F

Sadly I don't have the horizon walker tree for the No Step Missed but I did think about dire charge for the stunning and helplessness damage bonus that it gives.
  4. F

FuzzyDuck, were you struggling with the damage in the lower epic levels? For me I did the force spell power one and was doing 200-400(rarely) extra damage each hit which is alright but just seems a lot less than most other characters I have played at this level. Does the damage increase at later...
  5. F

yeah dex based personally (kinda hard to avoid with rogue build as cores 1 and 2 of the TA enhancement tree give dex to hit and damage for staves)
  6. F

I did do fury of the wild first with my monk build a while back but didn't love it on that build. Might give it a shot with this one though. I did look at it for this build but was a bit apprehensive to try it as the tree has a bunch of stuff that just aren't useful for a rogue (Str bonuses...
  7. F

Hey all, I'm here to ask a question on what people think would be a good option for a mantle and epic strike for a pure Rogue 20 stick build. I've had a bunch of fun with this character but once I hit 20 it seems no destiny really fits it. I went with the shadowdancer and tried its...