Search results

1. Mornyngstar

Restless isles and flying carpets

A frayed knot, but you have my vote.
  2. Mornyngstar

Ascension Chamber

For this Sunday June 16th, we have the normal Standard and a request for all raids lv 20 and under. As a note my 2nd alt account hit their 20th run last Sunday.
  3. Mornyngstar

GRAB MY MONEY!!!

As a matter of fact, I do. Thank you for reminding me that I need to add Eleiri to the new folder. I have many alts and bank toons (need to update my signature line since I just added 1 more bank toon today, still have 5 slots free now). In the Dimensional folders I keep all clerics that can...
  4. Mornyngstar

Collectable farming

That is true for most creatures except a limited number of areas. Most of the 3 Barrel Cove enemies have other than normal drops. The same with the Threnal quests (Mephits, Elementals and Reavers are standard drops). I have even pulled Ebberon Dragonshards from the other enemies in Threnal. At...
  5. Mornyngstar

GRAB MY MONEY!!!

In Maine it is 17 Big Macs and cokes.
  6. Mornyngstar

Error purchasing expansion

No issues for me with the purchase.
  7. Mornyngstar

Quest xp question.

So, you are now narrowing down to why is it this way based completely on my playstyle. For me I am a "Fungus Sniffer" who likes to hit every single collectable that is reasonable. Playing that way changes the run time based on number of collectables and difficulty to get to them. Essentially...
  8. Mornyngstar

High Lords will host Titan Awakes teaching raid on Saturday, June 8 at 1pm ET

I am so sorry I missed it. Darn spring cleaning had to get done (had a helper for the day and didn't want to waste their time). We did get 2 people from your raid that used Raid Bypass Timers to join for the 7:30 run. They had a blast.
  9. Mornyngstar

Why Restless Isles Should be Made Epic/Legendary

If you have someone share the quest with you then it makes it 10 times easier to get to the quests. You still have to know the shortcut route, but it is very easy. By having the wilderness different from other wildernesses is part of the charm (for me anyways) of Restless Isles. I guess if they...
  10. Mornyngstar

Possible future packs/expansions and races/iconics/feats/universal trees that might accompany them?

Mind Flayer/Illithid with Iconic race also and add Psionics! (Spell Jammer) Could expand on the Druids chain with an Acolyte of Halsaime having actually completed his task and awoken the Queen of Thorns in the Unseelie Court. (Just googled the Queen of Thorns, turns out rpggeek says there was...
  11. Mornyngstar

Ravenloft Legendary Saga question

Also, remember that if you are going to be TRing (back to lv 1 or lv 15 for Iconic) each life you can get a new Sentient Jewel when you hit lv 20 from the Tobar the Smith in the wilderness. This is even if you are going to Heroic/Racial TR when you hit lv 20. Just complete Into the Mist (even...
  12. Mornyngstar

Can't log in

The way I understand the VIP Program is that if you are VIP during a given calendar month you can collect the given reward which advances you for the next time you collect. Example if someone only collected every other month for a year, then the following year (Month 13 for being VIP) they would...
  13. Mornyngstar

Why Restless Isles Should be Made Epic/Legendary

On Saturday June 8th while helping run Twilight Forge on Sarlona we had people that could have winded across to get the levers but since we were teaching the mechanics we didn't use that. We instead did it old school with the levers and after some timing issues with a touch of lag, we managed to...
  14. Mornyngstar

Ascension Chamber

So today I dragged Krangore thru Deathwyrm and FoTP for his first time ever. Although he led the death board, he still had fun. We complete the standard, DW, FoTP, MoD (6 manned it), and DoJ. I have had a request for next week to cover as much of the lv 20 and below raids as possible so that...
  15. Mornyngstar

Titan Awakens Raid - Saturdays 7:30PM EST - Special thanks to Mornyngstar!

Another success today. Thank you Trippy for learning how to do the Green Puzzle, (I was lacking the jump to get across the platforms so had to type everything for Trippy to do and he did it perfectly). I was lagging bad at the end and barely made it into the raid. At that point the 1 shot failed...
  16. Mornyngstar

High Lords will host Titan Awakes teaching raid on Saturday, June 8 at 1pm ET

There is also the regular run at 7:30 pm EDT (UTC-4) which is hosted by SlicedHam. That is if anyone can't make your time slot, or it is overfilled. Titan Awakens Raid - Saturdays 7:30 PM
  17. Mornyngstar

The Lack of Content and Gear in Mid-Epics

With Epic Tangleroot I would hope they fix the problem that makes it non-reaperable. 10 quests total with 21 Named Items BTAoA (level range 5/6 base). Also maybe add a couple more side quests in there, like the secrete cavern that is almost never run could be a separate quest (Side entrance...
  18. Mornyngstar

Looking at the stats for Quests by Level The range of 24 (16 quests) to 29 (4 quests) would be ideal for the Threnal revamp. I would also suggest that the end fight The Gate Chamber could be revamped into a Mid-Epic Raid. This would mean redoing the flagging mechanics etc. They could also toss...
  19. Mornyngstar

This was my suggestion a few weeks ago posted in the thread: Why Restless Isles Should be Made Epic/Legendary The relevant section is:
  20. Mornyngstar

Rushing during ETR / RTR .... Sigh

Every time something is idiot proofed gives the idiots new challenges to level up. (First time bonuses apply)