Search results

1. Rhunah

How to make an easily codeable cosmetic closet

The simplest solution would be a Dimensional Hireling Contracts Folder style bag
  2. Rhunah

Bank broken after last update.

I think you just have to live with such small mistakes. It is that way and will always remain that way.
  3. Rhunah

Bank broken after last update.

Then you pulled the items directly from the TR cache into the bank. The level is only displayed when you put things from your bag into the bank.
  4. Rhunah

Blackrazor vs. Outburst

Are filigrees and augments lost during the upgrade? Should I remove everything first?
  5. Rhunah

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

It would still be better if the offline fun didn't take place on the same channel by publishing official statements.
  6. Rhunah

Range Build

By the way, thanks for your iconic builds in the old forum, they helped me a lot and I had a lot of fun with them
  7. Rhunah

Range Build

I lack the experience for exactly these compromises, in general and with the Artificer in particular. And that's the nice thing here in DDO, in principle everyone is helped if possible. Thanks.
  8. Rhunah

Range Build

I saw it, thank you. I'm trying to squeeze it together for my first life, but I have the feeling that it can't work
  9. Rhunah

Range Build

So a fundamental question of the desired style
  10. Rhunah

Range Build

Then I'll have to see if I can find a build for it, I still have to familiarize myself with arti builds. I've also seen darkhunter level instead of wizard level, what's the difference?
  11. Rhunah

Range Build

What do these builds look like since the last update?
  12. Rhunah

Soko Irrlicht - deutschsprachige Gilde - freut sich immer über neue Mitlgieder

Super, das du etwas für den deutschsprachigen Raum machst.
  13. Rhunah

Low life bubble dwarf 17/3 FvS healer

Unfortunately the link doesn't work. Do you have a new one for me?
  14. Rhunah

Twilight Forge Solo Build - 1st Life Iconic, No Leveling or Named Gear Required

I don't think I've ever been to this dungeon before. What do you need out of here?
  15. Rhunah

1st lifer Vistani MACH R-O-B-O-T

Thank you, that was all clear to me. But if I want to use a first life Deep Gnome (or another iconic race), I have to level up to level 15 before the lesser reincarnation. That would then look like this: 1 Iconic 2 Warlocks 3-13 Artificers But now I can't take 2 Fighter level, because of...
  16. Rhunah

1st lifer Vistani MACH R-O-B-O-T

Race: Deep Gnome (Iconic) or Gnome if you dont have a +1 Heart Alignment: True Neutral Levelling order: 1. Artificer 2. Warlock 3-13. Artificer 14-15 Fighter 16-20 Artificer Understanding question: If I start with Deep Gnome in my first life, I can't take the fighter levels until level 16+17...
  17. Rhunah

Kali's Paladin Knight of the Chalice THF CHA Melee DPS build

Apart from the TOEE items, Outburst and some augments, I have everything together. It's already very enjoyable to play in Vecna on R1. Goal achieved. Thanks for the guide and your help.
  18. Rhunah

Oh that was just a typo
  19. Rhunah

Thank you for your detailed answer. I completely overlooked the Devils inferno set. I think I still have the ring with frost attunement on the bench, that will have to do for the time being. I don't often get to raid and even less often to Master Artificer.
  20. Rhunah

Hi again, I'm thinking about replacing your rings with the Rockslide Ring https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Legendary_Rockslide_Ring and the Ring of Spring Storms https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Legendary_Ring_of_Spring's_Storms Is there synergy with Outburst on the last one? If not, I tend to forgo...