Search results

1. Ahpuch

White Plume breakables bonus

That was my theory was well. Though it really could be anything. We know their math is bad on this front from looking at the mines that the Gingerbread man and Irk throw out when figuring the trap bonus.
  2. Ahpuch

CS just took a guildy out of guild and he lost his TR cache.

Coming up with a list should definitely err on the side of the player. If one can't remember if a piece of gear had mythic or reaper bonus, then it had both. If one can't remember if they had 200 Dread Runes or 300 Dread Runes, then they probably had 400. One shouldn't end up with anything...
  3. Ahpuch

Thanks for the details J1ng. It looks like you got just over 3K on an over 83 K payout. If it took over 1 minute to get all the breakables, I can stick with my earlier statement: "If it is somehow possible it certainly is not worth the effort."
  4. Ahpuch

Not as far as i know. I broke everything i could find (including in all the optionals) and got no bonus. If it is somehow possible it certainly is not worth the effort.
  5. Ahpuch

Downtime Notice: Thursday, June 20th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Now that the servers are back up it looks like the weekly bonus is Double Daily Dice. (XP is shown as 2000 to 30000 on the Gold roll rewards)
  6. Ahpuch

Over Level Item text spelled wrong

The one that always bothers me is in the Grotto when one is instructed to use the "looking glass" to search for the secret door. You need to use the magnifying glass as a looking glass is a mirror and does not appear in the game nor help with searching (unless you are looking for medusas...
  7. Ahpuch

Petition to give Feywild Mystic a name!

I kinda like it. Wildly Panned. It gives a nice nod to his use of the pan flute and his love of nature spaces in the Feywild.
  8. Ahpuch

Racial AP Tome +3

It only invalidates RL tome users if it also retroactively removes the 6.5 years of use of that tome that the RL players received from it. As far as I can tell this new tome will not be invalidating the extra AP used during those many years of play.
  9. Ahpuch

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, June 12th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

They were hoping to fix the raptor sound crash problem affecting some players.
  10. Ahpuch

Racial AP Tome +3

Are you trying to say Its more than +3 R.AP? The word "more" in there makes no sense. At any rate you don't need to have purchased any ultiimates in the past. All you had to do was buy a +2 Racial AP tome in the past and then this is only equivalent to 1 more R.AP. That previous buy of a +2...
  11. Ahpuch

Racial AP Tome +3

To be honest I wondered for a second because the previous Ultimate offers contained "+1 tomes (exp pac)" [destiny or universal enhancement] that increased by 1 using a unique (stacking) identifier. That coupled with how underwhelming the Ultimate pack offering was compared to previous (e.g...
  12. Ahpuch

The flying carpet mount should give us feather fall (suggestion)

Yeah but the solution to that is not reuse the shift key for block, dismount and ignore FF but instead have them independent actions. Even when I am wearing a FF item it would be nice to cancel FF without dismounting. I usually have a hot key to unequip the FF item but that is not as reliable...
  13. Ahpuch

Alignment Change Tome

Not quite true. Imagine you are a Lawful Good 17/4 fighter/Pali using a +3 LR heart. Pop a tome to swap to Neutral before taking a Pali level. Use a + to take a barb level. You are now hooped because you can't change back to Lawful and you cannot take your pali levels. That doesn't mean...
  14. Ahpuch

Alignment Change Tome

This is an accurate answer. But I don't want to pretend that SSG coded the restriction to protect us against an immutable law of physics. It is required because of their simplistic TR implementation that can't look ahead to see if a decision is acceptable and lacks an undo for when one gets...
  15. Ahpuch

More than happy to support the game financially.......

The ultimate should have included a significant number of Sentient and Jewelers toolkits. We know they will be required once people start getting loot from MythDrannor
  16. Ahpuch

The flying carpet mount should give us feather fall (suggestion)

At this point they should start adding different attributes to mounts to justify giving us so many choices. Mounts have all given a bonus to Jump (I assume Carpet is the same?) but it could be for some mounts the jump is replaced with featherfall, swim, tumble, or ac. Something thematic...
  17. Ahpuch

Spell power mouse over pop up could look better.

Yes, all the pop up data on the character sheet should also be included on the + tab to make it easy to review. Going back and forth from the + tab to hover over elements on the main tab is not convenient.
  18. Ahpuch

Racial AP Tome +3

I agree the item is appropriate and catch up is not a big deal. The players catching up haven't had the benefit of the extra racial APs for the past few years. That is enough value to earlier buyers imho. I just thought it could have been described more clearly. But perhaps no one is...
  19. Ahpuch

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, June 12th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Likely true as it seems they still identify Ladder Bugs as Havoc Engine upgrade problems.
  20. Ahpuch

Racial AP Tome +3

True. It's just not clear and it's prone to misinterpretation. Giving all tomes as Praetor suggested would have been better.