Search results

1. K

Update 61 Release Notes

Harper Agent core 1: The +1 hit/dam isn't working.
  2. K

Update 60.0.1 Release Notes

Bleed the Weak still doing insignificant damage relative to other imbues post u60 bug fix. Right now I'm testing the Henshin 'Light the Candle' vs the Dark Hunter "Bleed the Weak" with a shuriken ranged power build. 'Light the Candle' is doing almost double the damage of 'Bleed the Weak'. So...
  3. K

Bleed the Weak Imbue not WAI ?

'Bleed the Weak' may be a 'not scaling with ranged power or melee power' problem ... or it may be a 'not scaling with doubleshot/strike problem' ... or other ? Somehow or other though 'bleed the weak' is doing a small fraction of the damage of other imbues. Devs can we please get to the bottom...
  4. K

Update 60 Release Notes

I hear you Fisto :) 1st test was 14% at level 32. 2nd test was 18% after tr'ing and coming back to level 21. I noted the difference myself and is probably due in some part to my character (Krishnaa on Khyber) being a different level and therefore having different doubleshot, dexterity, ranged...
  5. K

"Bleed the Weak" imbue STILL not scaling post u60 bug fix.

Dark Hunter Imbue "Bleed the Weak" may be scaling with ranged power. If so its not scaling with doubleshot/strike or perhaps there is another issue post U60 bug fix. But regardless 'Bleed the Weak' is doing approximately 15%-50% of the other imbues I've tested which so far are 'thorn' 'sting of...
  6. K

Dark Hunter "Bleed the Weak" is doin much less damage than expected relative to other imbues - about 18% of venomed blades for example. Why is this? After considerable testing I believe that the Dark Hunter Imbue "Bleed the Weak" may be scaling with ranged power but not with the extra shuriken...
  7. K

Update 60 Release Notes

Dark Hunter Imbue "Bleed the Weak" is scaling with ranged power but not with the extra shuriken from Shuriken Expertise and Advanced Ninja Training post U60 bug fix. Because of similar numbers of extra shuriken and ranged power on my build, the testing outcome math was initially disguised. I...
  8. K

Hi Blonde. Sorry to hear about the consecration fix not working. It does seem that this problem is more wide spread. And yes it's true that the "Bleed the Weak" imbue is also not fixed - still not scaling with melee power or ranged power. I'm running a shuriken build at the moment using the Dark...
  9. K

Dark Hunter "Bleed the Weak" imbue STILL not scaling with melee power or ranged power.
  10. K

Update 60 Release Notes

Can we get some kind of Dev comment regarding Dark Hunter "Bleed the Weak" imbue still not scaling with ranged power or melee power post u60 bug fix. Dark Hunter came in February. The imbue is central to the build and its still not scaling after almost 6months since release. Devs please can we...
  11. K

Update 60 Release Notes

Dark Hunter "Bleed the Weak" imbue is STILL not scaling with ranged power or melee power.
  12. K

"Bleed the Weak" imbue STILL not scaling post u60 bug fix.

I've been testing "Bleed the Weak" imbue today. This central Dark Hunter ability is still not scaling with ranged power or melee power almost 5 months after release.
  13. K

Its still not scaling. Very disappointed. "Bleed the Weak" Dark Hunter Imbue is still not scaling post u60 fix(?) with ranged power or melee power - at least not on shuriken.
  14. K

From my testing in May-June, at least on shuriken, the imbue wasn't scaling with mp or rp. It may have been scaling on melee weapons with mp. In any case, I'll be tr'ing in a few hours to test it now post u60 bug fix. Hopefully it's now scaling properly with mp and rp.
  15. K

The Dark Hunter imbue 'Bleed the Weak' is doing approximately 1/8th of the damage I do when I use the 'Venomed Blades' imbue with the same number of extra imbue dice. Am I missing something ? I can see that venomed blades scales with 200% ranged power, but surely that doesn't account for an 8x...