Search results

1. D

Complete Cleric DA guide

placeholder
  2. D

Complete Cleric DA guide

Here are my enhancement at endgame And depending on whether i have ruin or not, i go T5 in draconic, or T5 in shadow dancer And for a full thing, here are my current reaper points
  3. D

Complete Cleric DA guide

Hello everyone My name is decorp and I am a cleric main on the Orion server Well, I am today. This is my last racial life and now I need to go focus on iconic and archetypes lives from now on out. So I am sharing my build and ideas for the world to profit after running about 33 racial lives as...
  4. D

Divine Disciple BUGS!

That would be nice yes. Its sad that the bug report thing just doesn't work. People behind it just dont read and only send a defailt reply to everything. Only thing we can do is complaint on the forum or harassing their twitter hoping it gets attention. I do have a plan. Step1: Apply to working...
  5. D

Divine Disciple BUGS!

Correct, but the dark one doesnt work. and the other one is the wrong one but acts like the correct one,
  6. D

Divine Disciple BUGS!

The release of the cleric archetype came with a free rework of the divine desciple tree. The old tree was working and the rework came with allot of buggs. Here is an quick oversight 1) Spell critical damage didnt had an icon(fixed) 2) Spell critical damage didnt had its effects applied (fixed)...