Search results

1. M

Current Fix for Isle of Dread Crashing

It's related to OpenAL IIRC, specifically the driver included with Windows.
  2. M

Stealth changes to quests

I like how FFXIV does it. There's a setting that auto skips a cut scene after the first time it is viewed.
  3. M

SSG: Time to reel in 18/1/1 builds

Eh, not really. In 1st and 2nd edition multiclassing was limited to non-human races and the max level for a class was also determined by race (along with race restrictions on classes). These restrictions varied by campaign setting. Humans had to make do with dual classing which was more...
  4. M

Ki Explosion ... Ability Score too Low to Cast?

Yes, but Sacred Fists are still paladin's so stuff like needing wisdom to cast spells is baked in. The devs could easily change such things like they have with archetypes, though.
  5. M

How do I get Dragon Lord? I'm VIP and missed the free window

The creation screen is bugged and will show the screen with the link to the DDO store even if you own it or have it via VIP. Try ignoring it and go through the creation process, it should work.
  6. M

New race in Myth Drannor?

Which ones, the savage ones or the original advanced ones?
  7. M

The Game world's are....

Pining for the fjords.
  8. M

Vote for next monster

LAND SHARK!!!!
  9. M

Eberron needs the Thri-kreen

Thri-kreen exist in the Frealms also as monsters. I remember encountering them in one of the Eye of the Beholder games.
  10. M

Party Murder

Remember, friendly fire isn't friendly.
  11. M

Tactical bonus does not work with class special attacks anymore?

Shred has tooltip Sunder vs. Fortitude DC: 10 + Half Druid Level + Highest of Wisdom or Strength + Sunder bonuses. Sunder bonuses and insightful combat mastery do not affect the DC of shred but the rest looks fine. For Tremor the total DC is not listed in the tooltip (oops) so I can't test...
  12. M

Hey Tonquin!

In the tooltip for Jaws of Winter, it states that its DC is Stun vs. Fortitude DC: 10 + Druid level + Highest of Wisdom, Dexterity, or Strength + Stun bonuses. This is not true. I tested it by unequipping and reequipping gear and saw that its displayed DC only drops when I take off an item...
  13. M

Yes. Jaws of Winter is still its old wisdom-based, non-stun bonus boosted version despite what the tooltip now says.
  14. M

Just thought of another test case and logged back in. Yeah, Jaws of Winter is still busted. It not only isn't taking combat mastery bonuses into account, it still only uses wisdom in its DC calculation despite what the tooltip says. Str is my druid's highest stat but the DC of Jaws off Winter...
  15. M

The bottom of the tooltip for Takedown now says "Trip vs. Balance DC: 10 + Half Druid Level + Highest of Wisdom, Dexterity, or Strength + Trip Bonuses". At first when I took off my ring with insightful combat mastery the listed DC didn't change in the tooltip on the hotbar but it does update in...
  16. M

Dungeons & Traps

Evil idea. Disabling one set of traps activates traps in another part of the dungeon, even areas you've already passed through but have to travel through to get to other parts of the dungeon. Maybe make them reactivate random traps that you thought were already disarmed. Muahahaha!
  17. M

Iconic Vs. Heroic Races and builds.

I plus oned that idea, it's a good one and logical progression for wishes. Which means it probably won't happen but we can always hope.
  18. M

Devs, you fixing the frame rate issue?

They even had a memory leak in the LUA interface for WoW plugins at one point IIRC. These things happen.
  19. M

The symptoms described are a classic case of a memory leak. It's not hard if you know a few things about programming and memory management, which I do. I was a comp sci major and learned about these things. Yes that's right I actually know what I'm talking about. Again, get a grip.
  20. M

Yes. Memory leaks are not a new thing. They've been around since programming languages were created. Get a grip.