Search results

1. Savage

DDO Bonus Days!

Husband and me always run time is money and colossal crystals to farm mats to trade for tokens. So this weekend is perfect to stock up on em again.
  2. Savage

The Best D&D Jokes Thread... Make me laugh, I dares ya!

An orc asks another orc Orc 1: What’s the difference between an elf and a trampoline? Orc 2: I dunno Orc 1: You take your boots off before you jump on a trampoline.
  3. Savage

Lack of sound

happened for me evry now and then, now starting a few weeks ago it happens a lot for me, like at least 2 out of 5 times I get no sound and have to restart the launcher.
  4. Savage

Uhhhh...

Show detailed descriptions in examination
  5. Savage

Can we get a skinny PDK?

Because it's a game and you have to choose male or female. And if I choose to play a female, I would very much like to look kinda female too :D
  6. Savage

Can we get a skinny PDK?

It's an aesthetic thing by the creator, they don't need them, but to make them look more feminine they should be added.
  7. Savage

Solo Barbarian build?

Take a look at Strimtom's hardcore builds.
  8. Savage

Can we get a skinny PDK?

A skinny PDK and a female looking warforged with a bit of breasts please.
  9. Savage

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I am good with VIP as it is/was. Husband and me always been VIP and gonna stay VIP. Don't know what you people are complaining about for less than 10 bucks a month if you subscribe for a year. Even if you only play once a week, it would be 2.50 dollars for that day, which is still cheaper than a...
  10. Savage

You pay for one year of VIP, that means to me you are eligible for all 12 rewards and should not be falling behind because life kept you from logging in for maybe 2 or 3 months.
  11. Savage

That is just so wrong IMO, when life happens and you are not able to log on for a couple of months which you have paid for to be VIP, you should definately be eligible to claim those rewards that you missed afterwards.
  12. Savage

Since the greater VIP bag of many things has 12 hour potions in it to chose, it would be nice if the "normal" bag of many things could maybe have 6 hour potions in it. I don't really have any use for any of the current contents in the VIP bag of many things.
  13. Savage

Poll: Should SSG do something for players due to the weekend downtime?

As a compensation for the downtime I would gladly take a redux of the Mimic HC season in full length of 3 months.
  14. Savage

Suggestion: Improved Loot All function

IMO it is just fine the way it is. I don't mind the confirming.
  15. Savage

Anniversary Challenge - Cordovan room is bit too hard on lower levels

^^^This! To me getting 13 party favors for running the event 5 levels up is just a joke. Tried to force myself to do the quest twice a day after doing it 10 times to get what I wanted, after 2 days even that was to much for me.
  16. Savage

OK.. VIP Suggestions

The only thing here that would MAYBE appeal to me is the random discount codes added, since I do not re-roll chests and do raids not very often. No from me for the trainers, there are enough trainers in the game that you can reach fairly easy. Same goes for the Guild ship IMO. As far as the...
  17. Savage

Pros & Cons of Kobolds & or Goblins as PC options

I really love my kobold companion and would love a kobold pet or hireling, but sure would not like walking around lookin like a kobold or goblin.
  18. Savage

Make platinum purchased exclusive bags unauctionable

Or maybe a trade option, like trade 3 or 4 bags that hold 15 augments for one that holds 50, and then 2 or 3 that hold 50 trade for one that holds 100.
  19. Savage

Gaming improvement suggestion

I don't think zerging should be rewarded with more xp. But I think 1 additional favor per completed optional would be nice.
  20. Savage

Server transfer is way too expensive!

In my opinion, every new account created should get 1 free transfer.