Search results

1. Aronan

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Good luck folks - sucks that this happened on a Saturday :). Thanks for keeping us posted.
  2. Aronan

lvl 101 Guild GROWING !!! Wayfinder Curiosity Shop Recruiting ~ Casual/Community Style

Level 100 arrived earlier this afternoon!!! :) As above, Please reach out anytime for a vite. You'll find me in game as Aronan, Walkeng and Ephyr
  3. Aronan

lvl 101 Guild GROWING !!! Wayfinder Curiosity Shop Recruiting ~ Casual/Community Style

Thanks to some great folks, the +25% renoun this weekend and a rediculously long night of questing yesterday, we've gone up a couple levels this weekend... After an insane number of client restarts every few quests due to the current frame rate drops over time... we are Now at guild level 97...
  4. Aronan

We're about halfway through level 94 currently with a target of hitting level 100 before the end of the year (I think we'll probably hit it about mid-year). Lot of folks on in EST and MST times, but we're always recruiting.
  5. Aronan

As of 1/12/2024 We've hit level 90. Always recruiting, please feel free to give us a ping if you see us online.
  6. Aronan

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

All discovered sites (With the exception of Power Play) have been reported as exhausted on Wayfinder.
  7. Aronan

As i dont see the update - By way of status - whisperdoom only had what should be 1 run remaining to do on wayfinder as of a little more than an hour ago before it would be exhausted. Hopefully done by this point, but needs confirmation.
  8. Aronan

Mort can fact check my memory, but I remember having them on all the wayfinder runs of this quest. Just "lucky" I guess.
  9. Aronan

Redwillow exhausted on Wayfinder now.
  10. Aronan

Wayfinder now exhausted for Gwylan's Stand
  11. Aronan

I've taken down a version of illithid in "Hiding in Plain Sight" on WF, but... NOT exhausted ;)
  12. Aronan

A little time has passed and Wayfinder's Curiosity Shop is now nearly at level 80. Optional, but if you've got discord, you'll also find us in the D&D online community discord in the wayfinder channel.
  13. Aronan

Hello to my fellow adventures.

"Empty"? I think you mean "more lag free than other servers", haha 😀 (Welcome!)
  14. Aronan

Bit biased, but this is a great and active community. Joined the guild somewhere around 6 months back(with another character). I'll echo our guild leader - please do give a nudge on discord or in game for an invite when I'm online. On Wayfinder I usually play under "Aronan" in the...