Search results

1. Saaluta

U67 Early Look: Too Many Cooks

I would probably watch that movie...after all, I watch the spoof type movies with much more enjoyment than the blood and gore versions :) Saal :)
  2. Saaluta

U67 Early Look: Fred's First Date

Had one of the casters in first fight in the carnival portion refuse to give up even after he hit the stage where he was supposed to kneel and stop fighting. Just let him kill me after about 5 minutes cause it was my bedtime anyway and his hp was not going down anymore and he was chasing me all...
  3. Saaluta

U67 Early Look: This Old Haunt

Can we make walls breakable by warlocks with blast or cone? Some walls not able to be broken even with weapons. Apparitions not able to be talked to , making quest non-completable. Saal :)
  4. Saaluta

Lamannia Update 64+ Feedback: Cat'astrophe

The guy who builds the laser says to hit the level, and not the lever. Just a small typo :) Saal :)
  5. Saaluta

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

pit confirmed on khyber, tower of frost exhausted :) Saal :)
  6. Saaluta

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Not in Made To Order :) Saal :)
  7. Saaluta

Khyber details exhausted Saal :)
  8. Saaluta

khyber storm the beaches exhausted :) Saal :)
  9. Saaluta

Promise of fire exhausted on khyber, confirmed in storming the beaches :) Saal :)
  10. Saaluta

Khyber Promise of Fire exhausted :) Saal :)
  11. Saaluta

What's wrong with Arcane Tempest (spell)?

This is why I stopped using quicken feat, too many spells(mostly AOE) getting interrupted and costing me SP and putting them on timer anyway :) Saal :)
  12. Saaluta

Smoke done on Khyber Saal :)
  13. Saaluta

Khyber Small Problem done
  14. Saaluta

LOL, wouldn't be the first time :) Saal :)
  15. Saaluta

Sigh, what's up with this SSG?

yeah, you do make a good point, was just nicely complaining that sometimes, they forget qol issues to make some things easier for some lives :) Saal :)
  16. Saaluta

Sigh, what's up with this SSG?

There is a way to remove the evil from the epic version of the defiled weapons/items in new quest chain, but no way to remove from heroic weapons? Please add this Soon(tm)...pretty please :) Hard to believe you didn't make this available from day 1 :( Saal :)
  17. Saaluta

Do we think this is going to be killing illithids from different quests to unlock per server or talking to npc illithids (i.e. Fred, or the npc in Chronoscope raid) in different quests/areas for clues? Then doing quests based on whatever clues the NPCs give us? Saal :)
  18. Saaluta

Put expansion claim vendors in the Hall of Heroes.

Pretty please with chocolate syrup and a cherry on top :) Saal :)
  19. Saaluta

Why is there no cosmetic (or actual outfit/armor) with this look?

thanks for all the suggestions, but I have an old school cosmetic in the armor slot with 10 festival fire resist (from when you could put resist on cosmetic items), that's why I was asking about a cloak, as that is the only item w/o a festival resist :) Saal :)
  20. Saaluta

Haunt/Andy or whatever you know him as

I have no words and as I write this, tears are in my eyes, Rest In Peace my friend. Saal :)