Search results

1. E

Fill out the bard spell book a little

I was bored and flipping through https://srd.dndtools.org/srd/magic/spells/classSpellLists/bardSpells.html. Thought some of spells might convert over DDO house rules easily, be fairly easy to implement using existing tech, and potentially could be useful in game. So listed them out below. Can...
  2. E

Ability to set the guild airship skybox

Provide a way to set the skybox the guild airship appears in. I kind of like having the Illithid Invasion event skybox around the airship. Would be nice to have the option to keep it. Granted I don't own the airship I'm on, nor have any control over the amenities on it... but a person can...
  3. E

Treasure of Crystal Cove - Daily VIP Gold Rolls

Nothing says, "(Bluff) Yaaarrrrr" like gold doubloons... err... rolls. So why not turn the daily gold rolls for VIP on during the event? It would sort of thematically go with the event and spice it up a bit. Also redo the loot table to make it more pirate theme during the event (could theme it...
  4. E

Fix the exit door in Ruinous Schemes

The exit is currently all like: "Where you goin'? Nowhere!" -- Detective Greenly Guessing we should probably do a separate thread per broken door, probably easier to link to the internal bug tracking system.
  5. E

Make Three Barrel Cove rare drops BtA

I would like to move Strinati's Hand Cannon out of my character bank or TR cache to my mule hoarding the rest of my rune arms.
  6. E

Turn off resurrection timers after quest completion

After a quest has been completed, resurrection timers (raid/reaper) should be turned off.