Search results

1. B

Anyone want to duel me for plat?

Anyone want to duel for plat? Level 7 first life With the ban list below. Ban list: No ship buffs No outside arena buffs(Only buffs your character can apply) No cookies No reaper points Scarab of spell absorption Vorpal/Disintegration type effects on weapons and armor Maximize Manyshot Blood...
  2. B

Making PvP appealing to more people

So I am trying to get more people into PvP. I am working on getting a set of rules for PvP that will make it as close to balanced as possible with removing the least amount of things. So far I think I have it fairly balanced with level 7 first life and a small ban list of items, spells, and...
  3. B

Anyone still interested in PvP?

I have a small group of people who still do PvP on Argo. but Id like to get more people into it and really want to do some 6v6 capture the flag and team deathmatch. Is this something any of you would be interested in?
  4. B

Hardcore 1v1 PvP tournament Saturday at 6pm EST

Discord: https://discord.gg/dvCvFQaQmB Time: Saturday 5/27 at 6mp EST It'll be 1v1 level 1 rank 4 first life in the challenge arena. First place will get a travelers trunk. Will add 2nd and 3rd place prizes if enough people join. Rules: No ship buffs No outside arena buffs No cookies No reaper...
  5. B

Hardcore 1v1 PvP tournament Saturday at 6pm EST

Discord: https://discord.gg/dvCvFQaQmB Time: Saturday 5/27 at 6mp EST It'll be 1v1 level 1 rank 4 first life in the challenge arena. First place will get a travelers trunk. Will add 2nd and 3rd place prizes if enough people join. Rules: No ship buffs No outside arena buffs No cookies No reaper...
  6. B

Building a pvp community

I am trying to build a more active PvP community(on Argo). Currently focused around level 7(4 ranks) because I find it easy to balance. I also wouldn’t mind branching out to other server as well as different levels like 1-3-12-15-20 A while back I did a pvp tournament with a fairly good turn...