Search results

1. wolfdy

Epic Eldritch Blast and Epic Pact Dice vs Prerequisite: Warlock Level 12+

Was looking through the forums and i rly wished they made that change, however is been almost a year and nothing =/ Also dont understand why make a TRing machine with the AotS but only for heroics i Rly like the "Greater Pact Attunement" change you proposed btw Also wished they made Alchemist...
  2. wolfdy

Changing game to Secondary monitor

Figured out a way to do what i wanted You can move the taskbar with the "Notification center" (yeah, thats what's called, not toolbar) to your secondary monitor I made my Good monitor the primary again, right clicked the task bar, unchecked the second to last option "Lock all taskbar", Dragged...
  3. wolfdy

Yeha, im arriving to the conclusion that aprently DDO is just an old game and changing the monitor inst even possible, like at all Yes, one of the HDMI and the other on the DVI
  4. wolfdy

Alrdy tryed this, nothing, neither method works
  5. wolfdy

it does, but tool bar and task bar are diferent things on windows, you cant rly have the tool bar showing without a 3rd party software. The tool bar is the one on the bottom right that shows your volume settings, internet, windows defender, etc Edit: Its called "notification center" not Toolbar
  6. wolfdy

Anyone has any other solution to this? Been wanting to play the game but it's a pretty bad experience having to switch primary monitors everytime, let alone play on the bad one
  7. wolfdy

LF Feedback & sugestions on Horizon walker for the new Aoe changes

Any sugestions or proposed changes on classes, feats, etc? I tryed to maximize imbue dice, not much besides this I think i have enough aoe ranged attacks, i saw some ppl running 1 more with paladin or sometin like that, idk Metamatic feats chain can be swapped for Shot on the run chain, maybe...
  8. wolfdy

How do i make DDO show on my secondary monitor? My cappy monitor its my primary, cuz most aplications like discord and such open there and i wanna see my fulltask bar while i play fullscreen games on my good (secondary) monitor. DDO However refuses to be dragged over to my good (secondary)...
  9. wolfdy

Thinking about making a 2nd account, thoughts?

Im Thinking about making a 2nd account (actualy a have an abandonned one i'll check first) and use the cupom on it, main reason beeing i despise reaper no re-enter and healing(specialy self healing) reduced mechanic from the bottom on my heart and i'll prob make a bard to buff me with sustain...
  10. wolfdy

U60 Lammania Preview 1 - XP System Adjustments

Can we please get Elite and Reaper giving the same exp? Reaper should be an optional challenge for those who wanted it, giving xp bonus makes TRing players "forced" into r1, which is a big barrier for new players We all know you "can" play on elite, but on MMOs everyone usualy just go for the...
  11. wolfdy

Update 60 Preview 1: Macrotechnic

Can we please get Elite and Reaper giving the same exp? Reaper should be an optional challenge for those who wanted it, giving xp bonus makes TRing players "forced" into r1, which is a big barrier for new players We all know you "can" play on elite, but on MMOs everyone usualy just go for the...
  12. wolfdy

How are the saving throws of monsters are calculated?

Yeah, theres a ton of information thats not readily available and some that inst avaiable at all. I am no sage on how DDO works, but yes, there are plenty of "useless" or less than useful stuff around, and oh boy if only you could reset all of those bad choices like you can with enhancements...
  13. wolfdy

Strimtom's Build Repository V2

Thanks man, would not be playing DDO for all this time if it wanst for you. Great adition to this community, allways positive, willing to help and informative. Keep up the great job, cheers.
  14. wolfdy

How are the saving throws of monsters are calculated?

Prob based on D&D, meaning: - Level (CR) - Monster type (HIgh Ref Evasion archers etc) But you should also consider that: - Reaper inscreases their saves, speculated a -7 on CDs at R1 - Not all quests are made equal - Level brackets (5, 7, 12, 15, 20+ etc) Wiki might have "some" data, but its...
  15. wolfdy

DDO Ultimate bugs and broken things Collection.

Idk if it's a bug but i managed to survive a Certain death effect because a trigger at the end of a quest Survived Jibbers death because of the Spinner of shadows end dialogue, managed to keep the debuff even after exiting the quest, this is prob exploitable in some way
  16. wolfdy

A Legendary Veteran rant ! Lord Stoddard speaks the truth !

Gotta love the "Disciplined and decicated people only!" Such pretentiousness