Search results

1. MysticDragon___Littlemama

So SSG would like to know what new color Reaper wings to make..

Yes, I am excited for this, Let us let them know what we wish for ! I wish for PINK and BLUE What I would love to see are Dragon wings tho.. irridescent big Dragon Wings some day ! OR/and the Lord Of Blades forge Wings !!!! how about you?? What new color for Reaper wings ??
  2. MysticDragon___Littlemama

a Thankyou from Littlemama (MysticDragon)

🐉💞 I wanted to Thank fellow friends ~ players and twitch friends, for the good wishes, thoughts and prayers sent to me during my big illness. Your kind messages, notes, whispers and homemade get well cards signed by fellow Twitch friends were very special. It was honestly a rather frightening...
  3. MysticDragon___Littlemama

My account is borked

Seems with all the fixes, my account is suddenly downgraded to Premium. I have always been VIP since 2007. My account also is not confirming to show that I purchased the ultimate Vecna bundle, but I did get my stuffs. This is confusing to say the least, what are we to do, and is this going to be...
  4. MysticDragon___Littlemama

the fonts reverted back to super bold on forum

seems after Wednesdays' update the font on these forums reverted back to the huge block font again, is that WAI ??
  5. MysticDragon___Littlemama

is there a bug with Dragon mark showing?

A friend has a human with Dragonmark, and when they disable it from showing, ticking the 'Do not show dragonmark on self', in the options panel, it won't work .. is this a new bug on some races ?? anyone know??
  6. MysticDragon___Littlemama

some issues on HC today, cannot open most things

many people not able to open bank, sell, loot chests, auction etc. can't log off.. I've had the bank and shared bank open on my screen multiple times after leaving bank in tavern, halls, etc on screen after, not sure what is up.. lol..
  7. MysticDragon___Littlemama

Shenanigans with MysticDragon aka Littlemama ~ on Twitch

Hi DDO peeps, I am known on twitch as MysticDragon aka Littlemama. Join me as I play DDO for fun, shiits and giggles, with my little Reaperling companion pet 'Slash'. I may be slow somedays, I may not be super awesome, or uber athletic, ... I forgot where I was going with this.. but I do love...
  8. MysticDragon___Littlemama

the big bold fonts on the new forums, how to temp make them smaller to read

Hey Sarlona peeps, (and everyone) I found the big giant Bold fonts a bit much on the new forums, ya, so I figured out a temporary way to make the fonts regular size: It is bit of long bunch of clicking but: Go to Home page, Click on the 'New posts' button, which is right under the 'Home' button...