Search results

1. Teh_Troll

Tempest Capstone

Let me continue to beat the dead-horse that is the Tempest capstone. Bring back the 25% off-hand DS. No reason they shouldn't have it. Considering many things that are in the game for years that have not been nerfed (and thus must be considered working as intended) this would be far from...
  2. Teh_Troll

My guild is dead - looking for a new home.

My guild didn't survive the transfer to Orien. The reasons do not matter. I find myself logging in with no direction and not always finding something in the LFMs that peaks my interest. It could be the Hardcore lul but I think it's more than that. Regarding timezone I live on the east...
  3. Teh_Troll

Is fixing a bug that caused a feature to over perform a nerf?

About a zillion years ago we were able to get Archers focus to work with melee. This was clearly broken, we knew it would get fixed, and I don't think anyone cried when it did. This is just one example, the Legendary Shroud caster sticks that let you do like a zillion acid damage with magic...
  4. Teh_Troll

What percentage of level 30+ quest content is R10?

I'm curious. Are the R10's the "norm" at this point or the outlier. Can SSG spill some beans on this?
  5. Teh_Troll

We getting Lamania this week?

Title asks the question.
  6. Teh_Troll

Was the shifter Rage nerf intentional?

You used to be able to get a bunch of Rages (I had 13 yesterday) on a shifter regardless of class by taking the Barbarian rage in Fury of the Wild. Yesterday, I had 13, today I have 4. Is this intentional or a bug? it was NOT like this on Lamania.
  7. Teh_Troll

So there's like a zillion people playing BG3 . . .

D&D has never been more popular than it is now (Chris Pine movie aside, even though I loved that movie). BG3 has already sold a million copies. How do we convert some of these folks to DDO? We only need like 10k for this game to be great again.
  8. Teh_Troll

Somebody teach me how to "fire sorc"

My caster is usually a Wizard but he's currently taking a Fire Sorc vacation. Last time I played one at end-game was 2+ years ago. I want to be a nuker, I know cold is better but I like fire a "fireball" is such and iconic D&D thing. What's the best gear to pursue at cap? ED setup? What...
  9. Teh_Troll

5th Edition versus 2nd

I'm old, as a child I played Basic and first edition AD&D and second edition in high school until I was about 30 when I stopped playing pen and paper. I'm familiar with 3.5 as a DDO player but never played it in PnP or read through the rules. Later editions changed SOME things for the better...
  10. Teh_Troll

Parrying - "deflect arrows" for melee attacks

A bunch of us were spit-balling ideas as to how to add a little more survivability for melees without breaking the game or adding something else that the ranged toons and casters in this game could also exploit. Melees must go toe to toe with their opponents, ranged and casters don’t. Right...
  11. Teh_Troll

Epic AP question

So unlocking the new ED gets us one epic AP. Would the three EPLs associated to it get us one more?
  12. Teh_Troll

Please include a "Head of Vecna" artifact in the expansion

If you don't get the reference please Google it for possibly the funniest trolling a DM ever pulled on his party. We need this in DDO.
  13. Teh_Troll

Unstoppable Staggering Blow: Please make more items with this

Unstoppable Staggering Blow: On a Vorpal strike with a Melee weapon, this weapon will trip your opponent, forcing them to fall prone for 2 seconds. There is no save against this effect. Losing Balanced Attacks was a huge kick in the gonads two TWFing melee. You then sort of bring this back on...
  14. Teh_Troll

The Lamania Kobolds need more HP

500K is not enough with all the DPS inflation we've had. and is there anyway they can be typed as "evil outside" so we can get an accurate test for Paladins against what they are best at fighting?
  15. Teh_Troll

Anyone using a Steamdeck or other handheld?

Curious as the ROG Ally looks really good and not expensive. Anyone playing DDO on these? Hows the experience?
  16. Teh_Troll

DDO Trollcast

I've been posting videos for a few years and about 99% is DDO related. The content is very "adult" and not politically correct at all. Not fit for children and anyone with and taste or humanity. But for the rest of you, please don't forget to like and subscribe.
  17. Teh_Troll

Greetings my minions!!!

Great to be back, how's it hanging?