Search results

1. D

IoD Farming

I just got IoD, even though they refuse to discount it on the cash shop =/. I want to farm up an Wraithborn Emerald or 2. I see these can drop in any chest, what's my best / most efficient farm? I plan on a slow / smell the roses play through next life, just wanna bang out some augs this one...
  2. D

Augment summon feats

I am only soloing, melee builds currently, and always run with a FS hireling. Do these feats, either heroic or epic actually do enough to work them into a build? same question with guild buff, worth a berth? https://ddowiki.com/page/Augment_Summoning
  3. D

Question about the new 34 quests

I'm a solo'er, haven't grouped up since coming back to the game about 6 months ago. I have 4 past lives, 1 epic TR so far. Will I be able to solo any of the 4 new quests at 32, without raid gear for deck sets? If not, is it a power issue, that will resolve itself with more TR's or a level cap...
  4. D

How long can I hold a quest open?

My googlefu is weak. How long can I hold a quest active, say if I get a drop a friend can use, to wait for them to log in and join, then pas it to them in a chest? actually, follow up, can I pass an end chest loot to someone who joins after finish? This feels like a no, which makes the...
  5. D

Looking for some feedback.

Hello all, returning player back after 12 years, 4 months, and 7 days. I've been back a few months puttering around, leveled from scratch to relearn the game and got to 20 and reset again. This is a stick build monk I built, in the interest of soloing up to 30 a few times for some epic...