Search results

1. Tscheuss

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

Login bonuses for Free to Play and Premium is fine to encourage activity, but I agree that autogranting should be available to VIP subscribers (just like the 500 monthly points). Paid subscriptions should mean fewer hoops, not more.
  2. Tscheuss

Devs Broke Tumble..

The devs broke Tumble, and now they have the nerve to send me a VIP sub renewal notice? Fix Tumble, then maybe we can talk about paying for another year. :P
  3. Tscheuss

The Cupcake Muskateers Tavern welcomes You

I just finished watching the whole season. I found it weird, funny, gross, and exciting. (Sort of like the tavern). :LOL:
  4. Tscheuss

A Greeting From The DDO Wiki!

https://ddowiki.com/page/Forum:Village_pump
  5. Tscheuss

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

The downtime doesn't really bother me. The sabotage of Tumble, however...
  6. Tscheuss

A little something extra? Like Tumble? Are you bringing Tumble back? *cue Justin Timberlake*
  7. Tscheuss

I just wish SSG would separate DDO from LotRO, so a problem with one does not keep us from playing the other.
  8. Tscheuss

So no more updates until the deed is done. Jerry probably needs to get some sleep.
  9. Tscheuss

Restore Original Tumble at least in Public Areas

You have flags to indicate in what kind of environment a character is. Restore original Tumble function and behavior in Public areas, Taverns, and maybe even Wilderness Zones.
  10. Tscheuss

changes to tumble BAD!

If the devs are going to hold firm on this ill-advised change to Tumble, we need Tumble to have infinite charges with zero cool-down in Public Areas.
  11. Tscheuss

Petition to have these unneccessary Changes reverted here.

Yes, but the ritual requires a large gathering of faithful on Wayfinder, many incantations in the forums, and a dancing bear (namely Memnir). ;)
  12. Tscheuss

This is why you DON'T TAMPER with TUMBLE!
  13. Tscheuss

So solo players need to abandon their playstyle in order to adapt to dodgy changes the devs make? I know it's not easy to get the devs to give up on a course of action, but we succeeded at least once.
  14. Tscheuss

Lack of evidence is not evidence of lack. ;)
  15. Tscheuss

Is it time for another protest on Wayfinder Marketplace with The Dancing Bear?
  16. Tscheuss

changes to tumble BAD!

Not everyone plays the same, Mr. Sock. I used tumble a lot. In public. On the guild ship. In the Marketplace. In the Harbor. It was fun to just tumble around people. Forward, left, back, right repeat. The jumps and flips were JUST PLAIN FUN. It fits in the same category as playing Follow the...
  17. Tscheuss

changes to tumble BAD!

Exactly. I miss the idle forward and side rolls and backflips. The only time I noticed a speed advantage was in shallow water, and then it was a toss-up whether to tumble or FF jump across. It seems like some people are just evil in their hearts and just want to make everyone else a little less...
  18. Tscheuss

Tumble Experiment has Failed. Please Revert.

The title says it all. There was nothing wrong with Tumble in the first place. There was absolutely no need to tamper with it. Please revert the changes and find something better to do with your time than fouling up a good game. Maybe go get a hobby grooming monkeys or something.
  19. Tscheuss

The Cupcake Muskateers Tavern welcomes You

Enjoy the holiday, everyone.