“The Gimp” FVS Nuker and Heal Support

Cmecu

“The Gimp”

Favored Soul Damage and Support Healer build. (This guide is a work in progress., but I wanted to get something posted because I have had people ask about it. Last edit 1/29/2023)

NOTE- This build layout is not intended for first life. It has lots of farmed gear, augments, filigrees, Racial points, universal point, extra spell points and hit points because of past lives.

I will do a first timer build eventually along the same mind set as this build, but the gearing will be much different, and gear that is more attainable.

The name of this build was inspired by Fisto MK I, who declared that people who play caster and use a 2H weapon instead of two 1 hander’s is gimping your build.

I figured I would start off by paying homage to him since he declared my build gimpy since I do use a two hander.

Now with that being said lets move on to what exactly did I make? A FVS of course.

Purpose of this build

It is to do sustainable AOE damage, single target damage, and your party. I can solo with this build Reaper 1 - 4 with no issues. Reaper 5-7 take much longer because not doing as much damage and having to move around a lot avoiding being hit. It works really well in R8- 10 being in a group.

I like to heal also, so instead of trying to fit in healing enhancements, I thought about using Spring to Summer, and Reborn in Fire from the Primal Avatar Epic Destiny tree which uses fire spell power. Since this build focuses on Fire and Light it just seemed logical to go this route.

This build is used with a different mindset. People think of builds that just focus on one button, blow everything up mentality. That is not this build. It is a support build, its does good AOE damage, and AOE healing, single target damage, and single target healing.

Play Style

It requires a lot of moving around, which Leap of Faith helps out a lot. In my high reaper groups, I actually go up with the tank and stay close enough to him when I need to hit Reborn in Fire which does an AOE heal for about 9k to 14k or more. I can hang back some and use Divine Wrath to do AOE damage and heal the tank also. I use my epic strike Spring to Summer to do aoe damage, but also an AOE Cocoon on people healing them over time.
Also keeping an eye out for immediate dangers like Reapers spawning, and dispatching them right away with a Ruin, Greater Ruin. Also for Champs.

This is my main character: Cmecu

16 Racial points to spend from Triple Racial and tomes,
1 Universal point
80 enhancement points.
71 Epic Destiny points
96 Reaper points.

( I will also post a build for first lifers but this one first, so if your newer or dont have as many lives, please check back later this week)

CLASS: Favored Soul 20
RACE: Tiefling ( only because I use Scorch to make monsters who are immune to fire vulnerable, but other classes can be better suited like Dragonborn)
ALIGNMENT: Neutral

FEATS
1. Quicken Spell, Follower of Aureon
Quicken will allow for quick spell casting. Why take it at level 1? Really doesn’t matter with any of these feats what order but taking quicken first allows you to get spells off without being interrupted.
Knowledge of Battle, this is just for your hit and damage. You wont really be doing any melee, but if you do decide to smack something, at least you will get your wisdom modifier added to hit and damage.

2. Knowledge of Battle (wisdom to hit and damage)

3. Empower spell – This will be nice to start giving punch to your spells, I take empower first over Maximize because its less spell points eaten up.

5. Energy Absorption Fire -These don’t have to be in much order either, but taking Fire, Electric, Acid, or really whatever you feel like.

6. Maximize Spell, Aureons Instruction - you want to start to have bigger punch to your spells, the Aureons instruction gives you a +4 wisdom boost +3 spell penetration for X amount of time but I have really never used this.

7. Purity of Heart (spell points) this will help with your demand for spell points. Stout of heart is better if you need the hit points for survival, but the spell points are much better to have since the heavy casting from this build.

9. Mental Toughness - Spell crit 1% and more Spell points , you'll need them

10. Absorption Electricity

12. Heighten spell , Beloved of Aureon (Divine) - The heighten just brings your lower level spells up to max caster level

15. Improved Mental Toughness -Spell crit 1% and more spell points.. yes, you still need them
Absorption (Cold, Acid, Sonic pick whatever you like )

18. Arcane Initiate- This is giving you +1 to your DC and Magic Missile that you can cast 10 times per rest. It is very useful, and does decent damage for a SLA level 1 spell

21. Epic Mental Toughness -(Change to Well Spring of Power at level 32) Spell crit 1% and yes more Spell points !!!! but you will change this up at max level to Well Spring of Power. Honestly while leveling, you really dont need to do extra spell damage, because your going to be doing so much as it is. But when you hit max level and want to start upping your game, whether solo or in a group, you want to have maximum output.

22. Epic Spell power: Fire -Most of your spells are Fire based, so this was the first one to pick. Spell power and Crit , very nice

24. Intensify Spell - adding more spell power

25. Epic Spell power: Light spell crit spell power , this is also one of your spells powers you do.

27. Ruin- So here it is, Ruin. Why? Because it hits hard , nice single target DPS, quickly eliminates threats teamed with Greater ruin. Ah come on cmecu, give me a break...There are so many other better things to pick.. Maybe, but my playstyle is to eliminate threats that are coming for my party. Sometimes before they even get to the party. Vengeance reaper rolls up on us.. and a bunch of monsters still a ways away are starting to charge.. This reaper needs to die right now.. Ruin, Greater ruin.. Dead.. Now all those charging monsters will not be buffed and wipe the party. Sure someone with charm could charm the vengy... sure Hold monster, dance... What if you dont have those people? What if their spells dont land? Or maybe a Doom needs to go down fast, or help killing the boss.. Or taking out a champion real fast.

28. Epic Spell power: Force More spell crit, more spell power and nice for your Ruin spells.

30. Greater Ruin - refer to level 27 Ruin. This is just a bigger punch.
Legendary. Scion of Plane of Fire Evocation DC which all your spells are Evocation, Fire is your majority of spells , we want fire as high as we can get it.

31. Epic Spell power: Positive Why take this? Well because it gives it helps with your actual heal spells and their crits, but it also has +5% all other types of spell critical damage. which means more to your light and fire.

Character name: Cmecu
Classes: 20 Favored Soul, 10 Epic, 2 Legendary
Race: Tiefling· · · · · · ·Alignment: Neutral

Str:-8
Dex:-8
Con:-18
Int:-12
Wis:-18 All stat increases will go into Wisdom
Cha:-10

Skills -
Heal, Spell Craft max these out
Get UMD and Charisma Augment if your Wisdom based for Teleport Scrolls
Other skills I take are Jump, Tumble, Balance.

Here are my enhancements. Remember I have Triple racial competitionist so I get a lot of racial points to spend

Enhancements: 80 APs, Racial 16, Universal 1 Total = 97 points spent

If you only have 80 points to spend I would go this route. the racial tree does eat up a lot of points, which is why its good to get racials done for those points.

Important thing with being a FVS and going Fire Damage.. Being a Tiefling allows you to use Improved Scorch to make fire immune monsters vulnerable to your fire damage. plus int he Tiefling tree your going to be picking up Spell crit and spell power.

Epic Destinies: 71 APs ( my current amount)

Primal Avatar , key part of this tree is the Spring to Summer and Reborn in Fire along with their upgrades to make them stronger like Thrive, and At its Core - Heart. This is a vital part of the build. I will go into detail below. If you dont have a bunch of epic desinty points, get Primal Avatar and Draconic done first, then whatever is left over use in Shadow Dancer for Force spell power and Spell cool down reduction, and evasion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spell Power · · · · · · ·Base · ·Critical Chance· · Critical Multiplier.

Unbuffed ............................... ......... When inside Reaper and self buffed ( only difference is Spell Power increases )

=====

Spells Evocation DC 95 DC 101 ( reaper mode )
Favored Soul Spells

OK here we go, what in the world kind of Frankenstein gear setup you got going Cmecu...!!!!

I have 3 set bonuses going on. I have 3 piece Sharn bonus giving me Artifact Bonuses.
I have 5 piece Isle of Dread on giving me 5 piece Profane Bonuses.
I have 2 piece Elders Knowledge on giving me legendary Bonus..

But wait doesnt Elders knowledge have Artifact spell crit chance like the Flame cleansed set because that is Artifact Spell crit chance also.!!! No !!! Flamecleansed is spell crit to fire , force, light and postive, Elders is artifact bonus to spell crit chance period.. Why do these stack? Who cares about an explanation.. they do stack .. more damage.. pew pew...

Equipped Gear Set: Standard
Armor · · · · Legendary Blessed Vestments · Drops in: Quest: Roll Call

Belt· · · · · Legendary Admiral's Cummerbund· ·Drops in: Quest: The Trouble with Tar Pits, end chest

Boots · · · · Dinosaur Bone Boots · Drops in: The Isle of Dread, any legendary chest; or Dread saga legendary end reward
· · · · · · · IoD: Accessory: Artifact Scale Slot: Scale: +15 Wisdom
· · · · · · · IoD: Accessory: Fang Slot: Fang: Force Spell Crit Damage
· · · · · · · IoD: Accessory: Claw Slot: Claw: Force Spell Crit Damage
· · · · · · · IoD: Accessory: Horn Slot: Empty augment slot
· · · · · · · Blue: +8 Sapphire of Dodge
· · · · · · · Green: Legendary Wraithborn Emerald --------------------------Gives you incorporeal
· · · · · · · Yellow: Topaz of Deathblock
· · · · · · · The Legendary Dread Isle's Curse
· · · · · · · Filigree 1: Dragonsoul: Wisdom
· · · · · · · Filigree 2: Dragonsoul: Universal Spellpower
· · · · · · · Filigree 3: Dragonsoul: Electric Absorption
· · · · · · · Filigree 4: Dragonsoul: Fire Absorption

Bracers · · · Legendary Hallowed Castigators· ·Drops in: Quest: Blown Deadline

Cloak · · · · Legendary Hallowed Trail· ·Drops in: Quest: House of Pain

Gloves· · · · Legendary Greenpine Gauntlets · Drops in: Quest: The Curse and the Captive Crustacean, end chest

Goggles · · · Legendary Goggles of Dusk · Drops in: U57 Quest: Army of Eternal Night

Helmet· · · · Legendary Elder's Cap · Drops in: Quest: Red Fens Chain (Requires Scroll, Shard and Seal)

Necklace· · · Legendary Pendant of the Earth· ·Drops in: Quest: Wild Thing, end chest

Quiver· · · · Epic Quiver of Alacrity · Drops in: Raid: The Mark of Death

Ring1 · · · · Legendary Signet Ring of the Earth· ·Drops in: Quest: Spiders and Flies, end chest
· · · · · · · Corrosion +149
· · · · · · · Impulse +149
· · · · · · · Combustion +149
· · · · · · · IoD: Accessory: Claw Slot: Claw: Fire Spell Crit Damage
· · · · · · · Green: Legendary Demonheart Emerald----------------------------- Proc profane 120 hitpoints
· · · · · · · Colorless: +11 Diamond of Constitution
· · · · · · · The Legendary Dread Isle's Curse

Ring2 · · · · Clouded Dreams· ·Drops in: Raid: Killing Time
· · · · · · · Exceptional Universal Spell Lore +5%
· · · · · · · Exceptional Universal Spell Power +15
· · · · · · · Insightful Spell Focus Mastery +3
· · · · · · · Legendary Nightmare Guard
· · · · · · · Mind Drain
· · · · · · · Will Save -2
· · · · · · · Yellow: +2 Topaz of Spell Focus: Evocation
· · · · · · · Green: Storm's Bulwark

Trinket · · · Legendary Gem of Many Facets· ·Drops in: Raid: The Chronoscope, Base Item plus crafting in the 12
· · · · · · · Legendary Facets Set Bonus 1: Empty augment slot
· · · · · · · Legendary Facets Set Bonus 2: Legendary Elder's Knowledge
· · · · · · · Cannith Trinket Prefix: Spell Lore: Force/Untyped
· · · · · · · Cannith Trinket Suffix: Wizardry
· · · · · · · Cannith Trinket Extra: Insightful Radiance
· · · · · · · Yellow: Draconic Soul Gem

Weapon1 · · · Staff of the Summer Solstice· ·Drops in: U48 Raid: The Dryad and the Demigod
· · · · · · · Damage and Type 5[1d6+6] + 15 Bludgeon, Magic
· · · · · · · Critical Threat Range 20 x2
· · · · · · · +15 Enhancement Bonus
· · · · · · · Titania's Warmth
· · · · · · · Purifying Flame Lore +22%
· · · · · · · Power of the Flames of Purity +148
· · · · · · · Sacred Spell Focus II
· · · · · · · Summer's Impertenence
· · · · · · · Red: Empty augment slot
· · · · · · · Orange: Empty augment slot
· · · · · · · Sentient Weapon Personality: Sentient Jewel of the Dragon
· · · · · · · Filigree 1: Elemental Avatar: Wisdom
· · · · · · · Filigree 2: Elemental Avatar: Constitution
· · · · · · · Filigree 3: Elemental Avatar: PRR
· · · · · · · Filigree 4: Elemental Avatar: Will Saves
· · · · · · · Filigree 5: Elemental Avatar: Cold Spellpower
· · · · · · · Filigree 6: Elemental Avatar: Fire Spellpower
· · · · · · · Filigree 7: Dragonsoul: Acid Absorption
· · · · · · · Filigree 8: Coalesced Magic: Universal Spell Power
· · · · · · · Filigree 9: Coalesced Magic: Wisdom
· · · · · · · Filigree 10: Coalesced Magic: Spell Critical Damage

My spell points , Hit points, AC, PRR, MRR shown here unbuffed and self buffed inside reaper

--------------------------------

As time goes on, I will organize this guide more and more, and go into more detail about the stuff.

The down low about this build.

Honestly, I didnt know what to expect of it. What are its pros and cons?

Well let me give you the first 3 cons right off the bat. ( more to come later pros and cons)

Cons

1.) Its not a very defensive build. Can be squishy if boxed in, and hit by crits.
2.) Spell point intensive. Your doing offensive spells, casting buffs, and healing spells.
3,) Not first life friendly, more lives means more racial points, hp, spell points, ac, prr mrr, dc etc... all of that stuff is needed

Pros

1.) Mass AOE, obliterate everything around you and at the same time healing your party.
2.) Leap of Faith. .. Huh? A very very important part of being a FVS is being able to leap around. I cant stress enough, you dont want to be glued to the ground like some telephone pole.
3.) even though a con was spell point intensive, a pro is you get a lot of spell points. Depending on how i change up stuff I can have had over 7k spell points. But most of the time I am in the mid 6k area.

Ok cmecu we see your stupid Frankenstein gimp build on paper but how do you play it?

I think everyone will play it differently but how I play it is to be aggressive. I group with my guildies we do r8 to r10
When your doing these high reapers , your taking damage, stuff hits hard, strategies something come into play.
I plan to get plenty of videos explaining and showing how I play.

Normally I start with my Scorch spell to make things vulnerable to fire and to do some damage, then I use Firestorm and flame strike back to back. Most of the time all the stuff is dead or near dead by then. If stuff is still alive and party is taking damage, I move right into the pack of stuff with the other players who are engaged in melee, and I use REBORN IN FIRE to instantly do mass damage and mass healing AOE that heals for like 12k to 30k or so of healing. ya its overkill but the point is , everyone is then at full health.
SPRING TO SUMMER is used for giving a MASS cocoon to everyone around me, and butterflies that explode that doe aoe fire damage. Also I can follow up with DIVINE WRATH doing aoe light damage and aoe healing.

Another option to use is if these are monsters were are fighting that can be knocked down, I will use Cometfall and / or Celestial Bombardment as a form of CC and mass damage.

If its a fight where a lot of running around is going on, then Blade Barriers go up when i can.

Casting IMPLOSION and standing right by a door way that is blocking you from being hit with spells and arrows, while is implodes nearby monsters. Or really being cast anytime there is something that might be hard to kill with your fire, but can be imploded.

Holy Smite is great AOE to do mixed in with your other AOE plus it blinds, evil outsiders take x2 damage ouch.. drawback is doesnt help much with Good aligned monsters.. which is why we also have Chaos Hammer to smack the Good aligned.

Divine punishment is a nice DOT that ticks every 2 seconds for 16 seconds can be stacked up to 3 times. very nice for bosses and longer fights.

Now spells like your rays and beams are nice for single target, or if stuff is lined up in a row.. but honestly its not something that happens a lot in higher reapers.. too much moving around.

I will talk more about this build later in.. and why is it gimp? I dunno. because I use a staff .. sigh.... Remember this staff gives you 1k temporary hitpoints

I spent literally an entire day going over gear with the mind set how do I get all this stuff I want. There was just no way to do it using 1 handers , or maybe there was, but when I accomplished what I was looking for , there was no need to think about using 1 handers. Can this build be optimized more? Im sure it can. It will be a continual thing I do, but for now it does more than enough for me.

I dont think I have the spell crits and crit damage listed above because the character planner doesnt have correctly what mine is. My light , fire, force crits are like 55 or 60 , I will have the exact numbers here over the weekend. I am working my way back to 30, My crit damage for light and force I think were 100 and fire was 120 or 125. Fire spell power was like 950 ish.. I I forget.
Thats it for now I will keep this updated as soon as I can, and get my videos up loaded as soon as I get these videos edited.

Thank You.

Last edited:

Cmecu

Reserved for other stuff related to this build.. only 20000 max characters..
CLICK ON THIS BOX TO EXPAND TO SEE THE VIDEOS

try this link if this thumbnail doesnt work.. Its still processing SD and HD looks like..

This second video is of me doing A Sharn Welcome solo , just the first few rooms to upstairs and that room. Starting with R1 to R7, then just a quick death in R10.

I never tested the build solo going up that high. I just normally did R1 maybe R 2 solo. I knew how it did in R8 and R10 in a group, but I wanted to see solo and I got an idea. I didnt go the entire way through this quest because the video would been too long, and take up too much of my time running it 10 times being longer each time. I get to see my damage slowly come down as I go up in reaper level.

But the damage is still nice. So what level Reaper would I feel comfortable doing this in solo? Absolutely R4 , R5 Adds in the Vengeance reaper aside from that, R5 was still able to do damage and survive. R6 was getting harder , much harder, and R7 required me changing up tactics a lot. But like I said, I am not used to soloing with this build at that high of a reaper. So your seeing it for the first time as I am too. I am eager to see how it performs with changes to somethings, and gearing etc.. But this build isnt perfected by a long shot, its just a base starting point only to get better with time.

Last edited:

Cmecu

I stopped reading when I saw evocation DC 95 and no +3 DC in any epic destiny tier 5.
Thats fine. I dont need someone else who hasnt run the build tell me if its good or not. I can run this build in R8 to R10 just fine with a group. My videos and my parties im in speak for me.

And as I said before to someone else, you want to be uber and solo r10 and show off the Epeen make yoru own build. This is an awesome support build is great for group content. There are videos in my second post above if you expand it.

DeathTitan

Thats fine. I dont need someone else who hasnt run the build tell me if its good or not. I can run this build in R8 to R10 just fine with a group. My videos and my parties im in speak for me.

And as I said before to someone else, you want to be uber and solo r10 and show off the Epeen make yoru own build. This is an awesome support build is great for group content. There are videos in my second post above if you expand it.

I don't need to run a build to know that everything at R10 difficulty will save spells with only 101 DC.

As I wrote in the old forum, in your R10 a sharn welcome you were not able to crowd control anyone, you just spam damaging spells that are all saved for half damage and then you die because mobs rush on you and oneshot you (and that was a pre update 59 video).

Imagine now after update 59 with the casters dps nerf at R10 difficulty: you can't tell that you run fine with a group when your group does all the job and are maybe good only as healer.

Cmecu

I don't need to run a build to know that everything at R10 difficulty will save spells with only 101 DC.

As I wrote in the old forum, in your R10 a sharn welcome you were not able to crowd control anyone, you just spam damaging spells that are all saved for half damage and then you die because mobs rush on you and oneshot you (and that was a pre update 59 video).

Imagine now after update 59 with the casters dps nerf at R10 difficulty: you can't tell that you run fine with a group when your group does all the job and are maybe good only as healer.
That was me solo... this build isnt a solo build.. Not everything was resisting, some was, some wasnt, and whether they take full damage or half damage doesnt matter because of the amount of different spells I have going off non stop are killing just fine.
The build isnt a finished build, its a starting point, a work in progress. Over time I will work on getting the DC up more, when I feel like optimizing the build more.
The build works good enough for me and my group. I keep everyone healed, and I aoe everything to death.
And your final statement is absurd, when my group does all the job.. Dude your are tripping on something.. I am pretty much done talking with you about. Fact1, the build works, fact 2 , I love the build, fact 3, my party likes the build, fact 4 you dont ever have to play it regardless if you like it or not. Fact 5 Im done talking with you. The next step is to just put you in block or ignore if there is one on this website. ahh there is an ignore. Problem solved.

healertank

Just browsing forums because game is down for update... noticed you said you need UMD on this build.
You don't need UMD on a favored soul to use divine scrolls like ress scrolls and restoration scrolls... you know clerics, favored souls, pally's etc get to use them without a UMD check right?!? You don't need umd at all really on divine casters.

Cmecu

Just browsing forums because game is down for update... noticed you said you need UMD on this build.
You don't need UMD on a favored soul to use divine scrolls like ress scrolls and restoration scrolls... you know clerics, favored souls, pally's etc get to use them without a UMD check right?!? You don't need umd at all really on divine casters.

Good catch, thank you. I am used to having the UMD high for my other non Divine characters I play. Yup, Divine scrolls can be cast , I changed it to just he Teleport Scroll.

seph1roth5

I don't know what all that stuff in warpriest does, but is there any way to lose a few there and get color spray from FDI? I find color spray suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper useful at all levels on a caster.

Reifee - Orien

I liked the build overall.

I found it to be a bit Squishy R5+.

I ended up shifting some mana to HP, and a few pieces of gear. Its been fairly fun.

If I could figure out how to get my Evo up a bit more (finding one of those +6 evo augs) Maybe every ranged mob known to man would stop making their saving throws.

Matuse

Good catch, thank you. I am used to having the UMD high for my other non Divine characters I play. Yup, Divine scrolls can be cast , I changed it to just he Teleport Scroll.
Royal Guard Mask or Belt of Braided Beards solves this problem.

Cmecu

I don't know what all that stuff in warpriest does, but is there any way to lose a few there and get color spray from FDI? I find color spray suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper useful at all levels on a caster.

The War Soul, the points in there are for more universal spell power. So if you wanted you could drop some points there and get color spray. I dont use it because I am normally in a group, because this is more a group build.
Also I dont have any hot keys left for another spell LOL. I am hitting so many buttons as it is.
Also remember this build is just a starting point, its a concept. It works for my playstyle in a certain group of other players that normally consists of a Tank, some CC, and a dedicated healer, and DPS.

You can solo with this build, and I have that in the video above. But cmecu has lots of past lives, and a bit stronger than someone with few lives. Once I get Cmecu back up to 32, I plan to do a complete overhaul with him.

Cmecu

I liked the build overall.

I found it to be a bit Squishy R5+.

I ended up shifting some mana to HP, and a few pieces of gear. Its been fairly fun.

If I could figure out how to get my Evo up a bit more (finding one of those +6 evo augs) Maybe every ranged mob known to man would stop making their saving throws.

Ya R5 is about the level when things get rough solo. I dont ever play it solo though. I am always in a group which allows me to focus more on damage and healing on top of the tank.
And sniping reapers that pop with Ruin and Greater Ruin.

The build is due for an update. Hopefully I will get a chance to do that here in a week or so. Glad you liked it. Its a niche build. I just wanted to play something different.

Matuse

Helmet· · · · Legendary Elder's Cap · Drops in: Quest: Red Fens Chain (Requires Scroll, Shard and Seal)

Sometimes copy/paste lets you down.

Also: Why bother with Shadowdancer evasion? It doesn't work in medium armor. Could spend that point on second rank of Thorn Mantle or third of Nature's Reach.

Fisto Mk I

Also: Why bother with Shadowdancer evasion? It doesn't work in medium armor. Could spend that point on second rank of Thorn Mantle or third of Nature's Reach.
It's gimp build, after all... why bother with DP optimization?
lE2E7Ff.png

Cmecu

Ya I found that out. I am working on build rework.. I am almost done revamping gear set up.. back then I didnt take Shadow dancer.. But reason I do is for the 10% cool down, and immune to energy drain and for evasion once I get swapped to light gear.
It just sucks that flame cleansed didnt have light gear..
It still plays fine .. but I will have update in the next week.

Randomdude1223

Ya I found that out. I am working on build rework.. I am almost done revamping gear set up.. back then I didnt take Shadow dancer.. But reason I do is for the 10% cool down, and immune to energy drain and for evasion once I get swapped to light gear.
It just sucks that flame cleansed didnt have light gear..
It still plays fine .. but I will have update in the next week.
I might be late but you seem to be active on this thread I've played that build so many times and this is what I'd do to improve it so first things first I'd go charisma instead of wisdom because of filigree set and I would change the filigree set to be the following

4 otto for more dcs and +200 spell points (you can keep using dragonsoul for more damage and 10% spell cooldown but only use 4% the extra 5% spell crit damage you get from 5 piece dragonsoul is not worth it imo)

4 raid filigree that gives you a total of +8 charisma (there's only one +2 wisdom raid filigree) basically put 1 "to hell and back/embraced by light" filigree in both your weapon and your minor Artifact they they stack same story for "sanctified fervor/reverberation" filigree that's a total of 8 charisma

4 eye of the beholder set for more dc

Okay that's the filigree now onto the gear

I am just gonna put what I would change

And I am going "same" meaning don't change that as I also use some of the gear you're already wearing

Armor: same

Goggles:same

Cloak:same

Bracers:same

Trinket:same ish(i use force spell power and spell lore and as for insightful radiance thats fine)

Ring1:same(clouded dreams)

Ring2:Shattered Onyx(Profane spell focus+Insightful charisma)

Boots:Legendary Sunken Slippers(quality and insightful spell power+Quality charisma)

Belt: Dinosaur belt minor Artifact(15 charisma+10% fire crit damage+5%crit damage +sacred spell focus)

Gloves: Legendary Green Steel gloves(20%fire crit damage+insightful spellcraft/ wizardry+quality spellcraft/wizardry) you get more spell points and spell power since spell craft affects fire spellpower and light I think ? Can't remember lol

Helmet: Dinosaur helmet(add crit damage to light or force whichever you prefer I personally go with force so my ruins hit harder)

Necklace: Legendary Elder's Focus (some mrr since I noticed you're low on that and also wizardry)
Weapon 1: any dino single-handed weapon with the following crafting
Scale: shadowscale (10% spell cost reduction)
Fang:shadowfang
Claw: Sparkclaw (+2 exceptional charisma)
Horn: Flamehorn (does mrr Debuff, which increases your dps)

Weapon2:Alchemical orb for +10 spellpower from Tiefling's Tier 2 traditional caster, or you can wear a shield for extra prr & mrr and add the following crafting
Tier 0: It doesn't really matter what choice, but I usually go with Crystal.
Tier 1: firepower/firelore
Tier 2: alchemical charisma
Tier 3: improved fire augmentation IX (more caster level with fire spells, so higher damage with fire spells that include your dragonbreath from DI)

Okay, we're done with gear. Let's get to enchantments distribution.
In Angel of Vengeance, you should dump the slas and reinvest to get both Tier 3 and 4 charisma, and whatever you have left, spend it in efficient metamagic to lower spell costs.

Tiefling is pretty much the same except for Tier 1 Hellish Rebuke. Drop that and take Infernal Nature for the extra +3 spell craft.

As for warsoul, just drop that entirely! and reinvest it all in feydark illusionist, you will get more charisma out of that tree, so more dcs, +4% force chance, and +2% universal.

Okay, now for the epic destiny point distribution. I don't mean any disrespect, but I am kind of surprised at how you spread it out ngl. Anyhow, let's get to it.
Primal avatar
Tier:1 Get Fox of the Flame and spend the rest on whatever you like until you get to 5 points.

Tier: 2 spirit boon mind + 2Charisma is a no-brainer; also, why did you take the mantle? You're going to be using DI Mantle, but I assume it's for Evergreen to recompensate some spell points? You should be close to 8k spell points, so I wouldn't worry about running out, and make sure to use the reaper efficiency boost while in reaper mode if you feel like you're running low.

Tier 3: Get evo spell focus and evergreen
As for Tier 4, you're spot on; don't change it; spread the other points however you like.

Okay, let's move on to the dragonic incarnation.
Tier 1: Attune the Arcane+ 3 ranks of arcane studies
Tier:2 DRAGON BREATH is a must!! It's one of the strongest spell/sla in the entire game. +3 ranks of coalescence
Tier 3: inevitable + 3 ranks of necro focus (to improve destruction single target insta kill spell)
Tier 4: pretty much all of it, including the improved metamagic (pick 3 ranks for intensify, and if there's any left after getting all the other options before hitting 30, pick the quicken one too).
Tier 5: is pretty much the same as you are, with the addition of the epic moment because it's really underrated and can be beneficial in raids that don't have many shrines looking at your skeleton.

Drop the shadowdancer and pick the exalted angel.
The exalted angel will give you 10% extra spell points. a leap of faith that doesn't cost spell points (vs. a regular fvs leap of faith that costs 10 SP per cast) Also, exalted angel will give +20 extra spell power to light and fire and +6 mrr. And that's about it. With this build, I was soloing most quests on R8s quite easily. Try it this way, and I guarantee that you won't regret it. Sorry for the long post, and enjoy
Also sorry for all the typos and my trashy English as its not my first language

Fisto Mk I

Weapon2:Alchemical orb for +10 spellpower from Tiefling's Tier 2 traditional caster, or you can wear a shield for extra prr & mrr and add the following crafting

You missed main point why this build named "Gimp" and why it gimped:

The name of this build was inspired by Fisto MK I, who declared that people who play caster and use a 2H weapon instead of two 1 hander’s is gimping your build.

;)