3032 error

...V...

I can't renew my VIP sub because of this error. I tried multiple credit cards and get the same results. What gives, I been a vip for years and played this game on and off over 12 years? Last Friday it decided to reject my reoccurring payment plan, no the credit card did not expire, no suspicious activity has been reported so I don't know what gives? I summited multiple tickets and no answer, what's the hold up? My wife and I like to play in the evening when time allows and this is really unbelievable.

deveratha

I have the same problem and no response to the ticket unfortunatly which sucks i am relatively new and this is a pain. please update if you get back something from support, thank you

Arcanaverse

Solver of Secrets
I had this a couple times. It ended up being a result of someone using my xsolla account (which I never made so I don't even know how that is possible) to buy roblox. So my non-existent account was disabled giving this error. Contacting Xsolla was the fix, took em a couple tries to clear things up, but it got there.