Global death

Owlbear

I believe they show all deaths the first few days. After the starting days they tune it down to about only level 5+ yes.

Cordovan

Community Manager
We typically start with a low level on the announcements and then increase the level to broadcast over time during the season.

Dogbreath68

I still wish that at the end of hardcore they would make a chart, wich monster had the most kills. And also change traps from misadventure to spike trap, fire trap, etc.
I think lag and afk's should have a stat as well on deaths. Getting locked up in a lag trance only to come out of it in the dead zone. NOT FUN!

Owlbear

I still wish that at the end of hardcore they would make a chart, wich monster had the most kills. And also change traps from misadventure to spike trap, fire trap, etc.
Agree! This is like the 8th season and they didn't do anything interesting with the season stats. I'm always curious to see which classes died the most and which quests are the deadliest for instance.

TrinityTurtle

Don't underestimate the stupidity of people who go for the optional arcane skeleton in korthos. That thing has a laserblaster.
Well this season if you want the dragonshards you have to. :) The trick with him is have the group together and bumrush him immediately and he never gets that off.

Mary

This season so far we've seen an inordinate number of falling deaths, not sure why.

adamkatt

Yeah i saw a lvl 7 death message do to falling.. thats pretty strange to me. I mean you can get an ff item pretty darn easy at lvl 1 in the borderlands.

Br4d

This season so far we've seen an inordinate number of falling deaths, not sure why.

What happens if you log out on a guild ship and then get kicked while you are offline?

In the past you always wound up at the guild ship entrance that you last used. Is this still the case?

I'd test it but I'm a-feared of the results.

Owlbear

What happens if you log out on a guild ship and then get kicked while you are offline?

In the past you always wound up at the guild ship entrance that you last used. Is this still the case?

I'd test it but I'm a-feared of the results.
Don't underestimate gravity! It's also the most deadly thing in Dark Souls games 🤣
But yes if you logout on a guild airship and you get kicked you can fall to your death on low levels where you don't have the HP to take the max amount of fall damage. If you're lucky you land in the water though. On higher level you usually have the HP to take the full damage without dying. You can create a new level 1 toon and try it if you want 😉
Never logout on the guild airship on Hardcore server!