Aelonwy's Random Gen Worth Mirroring 2.0

Aelonwy

On the old forum, I was asked to display the random gen I have kept for the purpose of making glamored cosmetics. Tastes are subjective of course, and the colors I'm attracted to should be plainly obvious. So without further ado:

Cloaks
I've only used 2 non-named cloak styles for any significant period of time.
yDgnCNa.jpg
Mirrored to match Lavender Spiral.
9ZGXQlX.jpg
Crafted on.

Robes

GKzuhuy.jpg
Favorite. Closest to my ideal sans correct color collar.
PIGbSf1.jpg
Pretty close. Gift from Psychoblonde.
9ejJfIa.jpg
Nice. Collar is still white though.
h49IaOG.jpg
Mirrored. Pleasant, favorite collar is light lavender, understated feminine.
NsxBld4.jpg
Hey look its the absolute right collar... but on the wrong robe.
TX88z4M.jpg
Another gift from Psychoblonde.
KQ3tHII.jpg
Nice enough. I prefer the variation of this robe with the white skirt and darker bodice rather than dark skirt.
nga6Iq1.jpg
Already Mirrored, specifically for GOO Warlock Tiefling used with HC4 cosmetics.

Aelonwy

Leather
hAf4p35.jpg
Spiritcraft Leather... holding onto this awhile, but I have since Mirrored Scales of Malice which I like better.
dktm2E2.jpg
Celestial Leather... comes in a variety of colors red, maroon, orange, emerald green, saw blue once with less pieces should have kept it.

Elven Chainmail
These items may or may not be available still in one armor or another.
hlznJaY.jpg
Mirrored, used on a Spellsinger for years.
CnIJEzV.jpg
Mirrored, used on a Swashbard for years.
BqR0c1O.jpg
Never got around to Mirroring, don't like how washed out the purple scales upper layer appears.

(UPDATE: Recently acquired new version of the last image from Player that wishes to remain Anonymous, already Mirrored and will post screenshot later)

t75rlpq.jpg
Perfection - already Mirrored, Replacing the above item.

Last edited:

Aelonwy

Chainmail
PHLgt0X.jpg
Mirrored. Basic harbor chainmail, looks great on Dragonborn, PDK, halforc. Comes in two colors of base silver or champagne gold, upper accessory layer usually has no color but mine is violet. Hubby had one with upper in red so it must come in a variety of colors just very rare.
boOjtP4.jpg
Mirrored. Feycraft Chainmail. Reminds me of a knight dressed for a jousting tournament.

Scalemail
1NPhfve.jpg
Mirrored. Celestial Scalemail worn on my artificier.
Z7dTBNN.jpg
Runner-up Celestial Scalemail.

Shields
I've only used 2 non-named shields for style.
qiFvAWi.jpg
Crafted. Large Shield.
5l0yKol.jpg
Mirrored for my Samurai style, its a Mithral Heavy Shield.

Helms
3EOY8o8.jpg
Mirrored, violet gem Circlet.
gnGvZgl.jpg
Mirrored Helm on my Dwarven Defender for the longest time.
zHLKmht.jpg
Blue-violet version of Founder Helm.
vPlWbhS.jpg
Crown. Gold border is such a dark orange it doesn't quite match anything so haven't Mirrored.

Aelonwy

Breastplate
Xs5VApy.jpg
Mirrored, Magecraft Breastplate, another gift from PB. Used in my Samurai style.

Halfplate
qpEKQde.jpg
Magecraft Halfplate. Crafted on. Worn by melee types until Sharn displaced it.
u7iWIrt.jpg
Mountain Halfplate. Crafted on. Also displaced by Sharn worn on my Paladin till Gold Executioner's cosmetic.w
ydyMFjJ.jpg
Mountain Halfplate. Unused, hoping to someday find it with full upper accessory layer on this base.
sDP2yJY.jpg
Planeforged Halfplate. Crafted on, wore on my cleric for a long time.
JD4Jw2l.jpg
Planeforged Halfplate. Mirrored, worn by my Dwarven Defender with the helm shown earlier.

Fullplate
eXM3RyR.jpg
Just basic full plate from harbor, doesn't even have an upper accessory layer. I keep it more for reference than anything else.
ie3wggD.jpg
Planeforged Fullplate. Also kept for reference, hope someday to have it just like this but with full upper accessory layer.
QU75gTv.jpg
Planeforged Fullplate. Mirrored, worn by druid for a long time.
lYbfVMS.jpg
Planeforged Fullplate. Mirrored, worn by Warlock.
WJ3tRN6.jpg
Planeforged Fullplate. Mirrored, worn by same Warlock, different life.

Aelonwy

Weapon
vD3NCOE.jpg
Mirrored, Anarchic Wondrous Heavy Mace from Wheloon. Its the only semi-randomly generated weapon I have found worth mirroring as most weapon graphics have way better selection from named items.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
This RNG helmet is one I just had to mirror.
aCYueM0.jpg

Goes well with my "ugly" outfit; Elocator's Habiliment pairs up wonderfully with the HC wings and the helmet just seals the look for me.
fhU0dx9.jpg

saekee

long live ROGUE
I found this lootgen to go with my Vulkooren helmet. I think they match very well. I am adding glamoured Midnight Greetings and a glamoured Drow Duergar Axe as seen, as I think they go with the look as well (I do not like how most daggers appear).
wgv1y9W.jpg
cG98gaN.jpg