After Dying I Lost my Ability to do Backflips? Even after relogging it persists -Help!?!?!?

cursedblessedone

Trigger Me Elmo
After Dying I Lost my Ability to do Backflips? Even after relogging it persists -Help!?!?!? No gear changes, no buffs wearing off, no reason other than a possible bug for why I suddenly can't do a backflip after i died.

Shardrena

Did something lower your Tumble skill at all? I think you need a Tumble of 18 or 20 to do backflips. Also, keep in mind that dying damages your gear. DId any of your gear break when you died, thus stop providing it's benefits?

Shardrena

Ah, I remembered it being a kind of insane number, thus not worth it IMO to try getting the purely cosmetic "I'm backflipping" animation.

cursedblessedone

Trigger Me Elmo
No, only a tumble skill of 31 is all thats needed to backflip. I had it all the time now i gotta swap gear to get a +1 to tumble and +15 to jump and do the fire light fire monk buff for +2 to skills for 1 min to be able to do the backflip.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Kill yourself. Take off all your gear, kill yourself with /death. Do it in public, not underwater etc. Maybe you need another death to reset whatever's wrong.
Sad but true. I still do the unequip/equip thing from time to time.