All Alchemist Raids!

Vox

Hello everyone!

Armament of Shadows will soon be running pure class raids, starting on the last weekend in July 2024 with Alchemist.

---
All alchemist raids will begin on Saturday 27th 3pm EST - Hope to see you there!

If the AoS group fills, please feel free to pug with fellow Orienites. I recommend user chat Titan & EEraids to help set up groups, and the ORD: https://discord.me/ord

Raid order TBC.
---

This will be a mix of pug, & semi-private pushing, and we would love Orien to join us for the fun.

We're looking to run raids across a good spectrum of difficulties so if you're a new or casual player, or a dirty old vet like us, we'd really enjoy having you participate in this.

We're going to continue through August with all Alchemist high reaper quest pugging & more raids so please jump in with your own and share in the experience.

I've touched based with a few guild leaders and the ORD - Alchemist takeover for August and everyone is invited!

If you or our your team host pug raids on Orien, we'd really appreciate and enjoy it if you can be a part of this.

The only requirement is main class / group icon to be alchemist - You can be a debuffer, ranged pew pew, nuker, dodge tank, or anything you want your focus to be.

Stay tuned for more details as we get closer to the start date.

Last edited:

Vox

Are we closer to the start date yet?
Hello!

Yes, we'll be starting from this coming weekend.

Start time for AoS train will be likely be Saturday evening EST. Will update soon with something more concrete.

Fingers crossed for additional pugging options via EEraids & Titan

Vox

Bumping & updating OP.

All alchemist raids will begin on Saturday 27th 3pm EST - Hope to see you there!

If the AoS group fills, please feel free to pug with fellow Orienites. I recommend user chat Titan & EEraids to help set up groups, and the ORD: https://discord.me/ord

Looking forward to seeing you all o/