Argonnessen - Pure Class

Snootch

"Pure Class" is what we are all about in the Pure Class guild on the Argonnessen server - not just for our favorite character builds, but also how we conduct ourselves.

We are weekend warriors of the X Generation in North America. In real life, we are political conservatives, Republicans, and patriots. We also deeply appreciate Christianity and Christian values. Hanging out with like-minded folks is always a treat, so if you lean in those ways, then we're here to tell you that you've got a friend in us.

As for play style, while Pure Class has some seasoned veterans who basically know every single quest in DDO, we are not zergers, rushers, or abandoners. We actually enjoy doing the quests, the optionals, and helping each other obtain loot. We appreciate folks who are flexible enough to switch characters and play at the agreed-upon party level.

Pure Class guild is all about the 5,000 Favor Point goal for each character and getting our characters into their 3rd lives! This means that, because how the game works, we are typically running quests above level just so that we can get them all in for Favor! So, our runs are pretty casual while always on Elite difficulty.

Pure Class has an awesome airship for your buffing, crafting, and take-from-the-guild-chest pleasures.

If all of this sounds like your cup of tea and is what you have been looking for, then please play with us for a while in the game on the weekends! When you're in the game, press 'O' and then click on the 'Who' tab; sort by the 'Guild' column, and find someone from Pure Class.

Let's hang out and have some fun! (And no, we are not always talking about politics and religion; that was just to connect with like-minded folks who are looking for the same.)

Be well.

Sheikra

Hey guys! I have been looking for you on Argo but not seen anyone online. Could I get a character name to mail in game? Thanks :)

Snootch

We are not always talking about politics and religion; that was just to connect with like-minded folks who are looking for the same.
Appreciate the heads up. I certainly know to avoid a guild that brings politics and religion into DDO.
It is better to hang out with like-minded people who are polite and kind. Thank you for moving along.

Hey guys! I have been looking for you on Argo but not seen anyone online. Could I get a character name to mail in game? Thanks :)
Hey! Look for us on Saturdays and Sundays! Press 'O' in game and then search by guild name for Pure Class. We'll hang out with anybody who is cool and plays every weekend with us! (Guild membership comes after a few weekends, though.)