Ascension Chamber

Bigpapi

Just throwing this out there, but would there be any interest in a heroic R1 chronoscope? Can't tell you the last time I ever ran that vaguely at level...

Mornyngstar

Last night, May 5th, was another good run for raids. After the standard (HE Abbot X2, EE Chrono, VoN 5&6, Zawabi's and FoT) we had an amazingly smooth R1 Deathwyrm (managed to easily drop the Kuldjargh fast), R1 FoTP, R1 MoD and to top off the night ran EE CiTW.

We do have a request for Titan next week and will be needing more recommendations for the rest of the night.

Mornyngstar

A new recommendation has come in and they want everything, so we now have HE Titan, HE Reaver's Fate, HE Shroud, HE HoX, HE VoD, HE MA, HE LoB. Along with the Standard starting raids.

Mornyngstar

Well, Raid Timers are on sale. Who would be interested in a full day of Abbot Raids on Saturday May 25th? I have 23+ toons flagged and ready to go.

Mornyngstar

So today I dragged Krangore thru Deathwyrm and FoTP for his first time ever. Although he led the death board, he still had fun.
We complete the standard, DW, FoTP, MoD (6 manned it), and DoJ.
I have had a request for next week to cover as much of the lv 20 and below raids as possible so that will be after the standard start raids.

Mornyngstar

For this Sunday June 16th, we have the normal Standard and a request for all raids lv 20 and under.

As a note my 2nd alt account hit their 20th run last Sunday.

Bigpapi

Hey, just checking in to see if you're still running these. Last time I was able to be logged in on Sunday (6/30), I didn't see any raids going on...