Bank/TR storage showing item at level of augment not ML.

Buddha5440

Bug Report Number:
As the title says, I recently sorted my TR cache by lv to 12-12 when I leveled and found some gloves (ML 15) with an augment (ML 12) show up in the search.

Anyone else see this?

Dandonk

Yep. The new bank with its bugs is very, very annoying.

Hopefully they'll fix it some day. And maybe get us a lot more storage space while they're at it.

Ahpuch

Yep. The new bank with its bugs is very, very annoying.

Hopefully they'll fix it some day. And maybe get us a lot more storage space while they're at it.
They have now made a couple of bank changes without addressing this issue (which has been known since day 1 of its release). I fear we are stuck with it forever knowing SSG's track record of forgetting about bugs more than 1 release cycle old.

Dandonk

They have now made a couple of bank changes without addressing this issue (which has been known since day 1 of its release). I fear we are stuck with it forever knowing SSG's track record of forgetting about bugs more than 1 release cycle old.
I am feeling somewhat less than certain that this is ever going to get fixed as well, but hope springs eternal....

Ahpuch

As the title says, I recently sorted my TR cache by lv to 12-12 when I leveled and found some gloves (ML 15) with an augment (ML 12) show up in the search.

Anyone else see this?
This will occur when ever you move something around in the bank. If you start to drag an item out to inventory but decide to leave it in the bank then it will lose its ML. Whenever dragging something in the bank make sure you bring it back to your inventory and then put it back even if you grabbed the wrong item.

jotmon

Any bank to bank movement is likely to screw up the item level.
To fix this drag it to your inventory then back.

At some point it will rise up from the bottom of the endless Dev fix list.

Buddha5440

This will occur when ever you move something around in the bank. If you start to drag an item out to inventory but decide to leave it in the bank then it will lose its ML. Whenever dragging something in the bank make sure you bring it back to your inventory and then put it back even if you grabbed the wrong item.
This was not bank related but TR cache related.. I knew it was ML 15 because I crafted it for that lv many PL's ago but it showed up as ML 12 in the TR cache (I assume it was because it had a ML 12 augment slotted).

Ahpuch

This was not bank related but TR cache related.. I knew it was ML 15 because I crafted it for that lv many PL's ago but it showed up as ML 12 in the TR cache (I assume it was because it had a ML 12 augment slotted).
TR Cache has the same problem as the bank, if you drag the item and release it while still in the TR cache window (including into a Tab) it will lose its ML info. Also if the item is in the bank and lost its ML due the bug and then you TR, it will be added to the TR Cache without its ML. And yes, when it loses its ML it will use an Augment ML if it has an augment slotted.

badmofo

Dont know if its a new bug but in my shared bank crafting i have a few augments that were showing say 12 when take it out of bank and put in back pack it now says con 8 put it in bank says con 12 ?

Ahpuch

Dont know if its a new bug but in my shared bank crafting i have a few augments that were showing say 12 when take it out of bank and put in back pack it now says con 8 put it in bank says con 12 ?
Been around for a long time. It seems that the shared bank uses a cached description of items and if things change (like augments did a while back) then the cached description can get out of date with the actual item and will be wrong in the shared bank. I noticed this with the Mabar event ingredients where good ingredients get listed with the expired label (rotten, putrid, etc) when they are in the bank though they are not expired.

Another irritating bank bug. At the very least they should clear the description cache when items are removed.