Best 2023 Bladeforged Sacred Fist2/Sor18 32 Point Build for VIPs?

Endarire

Greetings, all!

I have some benefit on my account where every new character gets a free Lesser Heart of Wood which allows reincarnation with the same classes as before but allows changing archetypes and certain class features. Sor is a natural complement to Sacred Fist because of the high CHA focus.

Thus, what are the best builds in this case? I'm interested in ability score allocation (STR, CHA, etc.), skills, spells, feats, enhancements, when to take Sacred Fist2, and anything else that's relevant. I'm also curious about playstyle since this is primarily a caster but is also somewhat of a melee character, at least early.

I own Bladeforged. Don't be concerned about buying it. I chose Bladeforged over Warforged because of the lack of CHA penalty and Bladeforged gets reconstruct as a SLA!

PS: This is for hardcore season 8.

Thankee!

unbongwah

With only Sacred Fist 2, you're not going to get Divine Dream, so you'll need Feydark Illusionist for CHA to hit & damage.

Also Bladeforged's -2 DEX makes it harder to grab the TWF feats, particularly on a hardcore first-lifer. So maybe SWF dagger with Vistani Knife Fighter? You gain centering from Deadly Blades.

But you say you want this to be primarily a caster and BF sorcerer 18 / SF 2 won't get any bonus feats. So maybe 36 Savant / 24 Vistani (crit bonuses, Single Dagger) / 7 Feydark (CHA to damage) / 7 SF (Exalted Whirlwind) / 6 EK (unlock imbues)? But then you don't get Reconstruct SLA, which seems like the main incentive for going Bladeforged.

I guess I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve by switching to Scaled Fist rather than sticking with regular paladin for a caster build.

Endarire

I've found the Feyblades to be notably useful, at least at early levels. I was laughing at how high my AC, saves, accuracy, and damage were using Feyblades as a Sacred Fist2/Sor1. It's early game, but still fun.