Bugged - Shiradi Echoes of Power not triggering

I noticed recently that Echoes of Power was not triggering when below 12 sp on my character. I have the magical training feat from three different destinies; Shiradi, Shadowdancer and Primal Avatar (heart). So I started doing a bunch of testing.

Shiradi Echoes of Power is not triggering if you have the Magical Training feat from a second source. I have confirmed that you get the extra spell points no matter what and that Echoes of Power triggers just fine if you have Magical Training from Shiradi only. But as soon as you learn the Magical Training Feat from another source, Echoes of Power will no longer trigger. I tried it with adding just Shadowdancer or just primal Avatar (heart) or just the Arcane Archer enhancement Energy of the Wild tier 3. In each case Echoes of Power would no longer trigger. Dropping Shiradi and taking any of the others together and Echoes of Power triggers just fine.

Something I noticed that is probably related is that the Magical Training feat granted by Shiradi Champion shows up under feats as “Temporarily Acquired” if Shiradi is the only source. The Magical Training feat does not say that when acquired from just the Shadowdancer core or just the Primal Avatar (heart) core. It also does not say that when acquired from just the Arcane Archer enhancement tree Energy of the Wild tier 3.