Can Crown of Fireflies be glamered?

Drachmor

I'm not sure if the visual of the fireflies is something that will work when glamered, or if the fireflies are the result of some effect that won't be present with a purely cosmetic version of the item.

Has anyone tried this?

Any help appreciated in advance!

eshadowbringer

I doubt it, as I have tried it the other way around while wearing the crown. The butterflies persisted even with my new glamor. So it is seperate from the cosmetic I think. Although not conclusive I would say compelling!

Beat me to it!

Altra

I glamoured the butterflies, and they show around whatever helm I'm really wearing. Is that what you mean?
I was wearing the fireflies and the glam butterflies, they both showed, It was really pretty :D

eshadowbringer

I glamoured the butterflies, and they show around whatever helm I'm really wearing. Is that what you mean?
I was wearing the fireflies and the glam butterflies, they both showed, It was really pretty :D
That is awsome and not what I assumed would happen!

Drachmor

Oh I am really thankful of this quote, because it pretty much tells me everything I need to know!

BOTH butterflies AND fireflies means that, yeah, one of them was definitely cosmetic and definitely working! So. Thank you! I'll have to try it out in-game. If I remember, I will report it back on this thread, just for closure if anyone else asks this question :)